[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Jeffrey R. C.
EXECUTIVE SALES PROFESSIONAL
PROFILE My objective is to obtain an exciting and challenging career in materials management and sales utilizing my analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Present Xilinx Product Manager Genesis Associates Burlington, MA
* Controls all Xilinx sales related activity for the entire New England territory and played major role in growing business to $ million in annual sales.
* Servicing our distributor partners and direct customers by negotiating price quotes, expediting orders, processing RMA requests and coordinating sample requests.
* Frequently travels to our distributors and customers to address action items, assist in performance reviews and discuss new business opportunities
* Developed strong relationships with the Xilinx business operations team, area sales managers, field applications engineers, distributor partners and customers.
* Maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the entire sales database while generating monthly performance reports for our entire outside sales team.
* Work closely with our outside sales people to keep them abreast of all activity channeled through their accounts.
* Monitor and research monthly commission activity to ascertain that the Genesis team is accurately compensated for their design efforts.
* Follow up all of the Xilinx sales leads by contacting customers directly or delegating leads to our account managers.
* Interface with new and existing customers to recommend design solutions on their programs which utilize Xilinx software and their FPGA devices.
* Major new England Xilinx customers: EMC, Juniper, Teradyne, BAE Systems, Raytheon, AlcatelLucent, Cisco, Airvana, Netezza, General Dynamics, Enterasys and Motorola.
Distribution Sales Coordinator Compass Technology Woburn, MA
* Assisted our distributors by providing price quotations, expediting orders and processing sample requests
* Developed strong relationships with marketing, distribution and customers.
* Responsible for keeping our outside sales team abreast of all sales activity and leads channeled through distribution
* Trained and delegating responsibilities to our inside assistant product manager
* Major product lines represented: NEC, Celectica Power Supplies, SEEQ, ICT, California Micro Devices, S and Winbond.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERINCE
Product Line Cost Accountant Plymouth Rubber Company Canton, MA
General Bookkeeping Services Cox Accounting Medfield, MA
Boston University School of Management BSBA with concentration in Accounting
* Strong base knowledge in electronics.
* Proficient computer skills
* years of strong semi conductor sales experience
* Expert with Xilinx custom Oracle based design tracking software
Furnished upon request