[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
G. Manish. K
Cell: + Kazakhstan
Oil and Gas
Intend leveraging + years of experience in Interface Coordinator , Administration Management,
HR, Logistics, CRM, PR, Strategic Planning, Business Development, Project Management,
Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Training and Development, Budgeting, Vendor Management,
Compliance Management, Contract Management, Facilities Management, Leadership and
Personnel Management in the Oil and Gas sector.
Accomplished and committed administration professional adept at structuring and implementing innovative
administrative policies/procedures. Proven expertise in managing staff, infrastructure, facilities and
functions to ensure bottleneckfree execution and operations while meeting stringent cost parameters.
Proficient in supporting administrative functions. Demonstrated expertise in providing human capital
management solutions including recruiting/hiring practices, personnel development, retention approaches,
managerial support, negotiations and conflict management. Adept at delivering and managing
programs/projects from concept through completion within established quality, time and profitability
Track record of success in multiple roles involving client engagement and onshoreoffshore project
delivery. Monitor contractor competency, quality and performance. Serve as a main resource for managing
logistics. Liaise with government agencies, institutions, multilateral funding agencies and business
associates. Fore runner for instilling superior customer service standards for both internal and external
clients. Dependable and trusted leader with exceptional communication, problem solving, analytical and
inter personal skills.
AREAS OF PROFICIENCY
|Budgeting/Cost Optimization |Gap Analysis |TechnoCommercial Vendor Evaluation |
|Safety Management |Estate Management |Lease Deed Preparation |
|Business Engagement |MIS/Documentation |Conflict Resolution |
|Project Administration |Resource Management |Account Servicing |
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Interface Coordinator, KAZ Project Operating LLP, April to Present
Project: Kashagan Experimental Project, Atyrau, Kazakhstan
Client: PSN/AKCO/ BV: , ,
• Coordinate and resolve all interface issues with client, contractor, vendors and subcontractors.
• Holding the master interface register, coordinate and monitor interface requests and response among
• Preparing weekly and monthly interface reports including status of outstanding interfaces issues and
• ÊCoordinate and participate in regular interfaces meetings and act as focal point to resolve the raised
• Timely definition and resolution of interfaces and handling of change requests as result of interface
• Liaised with Deputy Manager, Project Managers and project teams on project requirements, training
programs and related assignments. Handled files and records Nos. related to expatriate
employees. Acted as an intermediate between various departments and candidates to coordinate on
• Managed arrangement of visas, booking air tickets, confirming hotel/guest house accommodation,
arranging airport pickups and other joining formalities. Organized training sessions. Mentored and
counseled employees. Interfaced with client on training, offshore flight schedule, time sheet, payment
follow up, Agip gate pass onshore and Agip passport for offshore.
• Communicated with clients/offshore personnel for gathering information on crew change. Interfaced
with concerned personnel on all details related to mobilization/demobilization. Made sure work
performance of employees were in compliance with company procedures and processes. Ensured all
personal information pertaining to offshore/onshore team was maintained in the department database.
• Confirmed joining dates. Coordinated rotational leaves plan/schedule for expatriate staff. Actively
involved in arranging payment dues to employees, negotiating apartment rental lease contracts for
company and employees and organizing accommodation utilities.
• Interfaced with headquarters, multiple vendors and service providers on ensuring smooth and efficient
project operations. Provided support on administration and operational requirements to Deputy Project
Director, General Director and personnel from the client’s firm.
• Contributed to establishment of project finance and administration policy. Handled maintenance of
personal and confidential details related to expatriate personnel.
G. Manish. K
• Assumed responsibility for various administrative functions such as accounting, financial reporting to
related department, payroll/timekeeping for expatriates and locals, translation coordination, onshore
account payable, human resources, taxes, office systems and transportation/travel coordination.
• Reported to General Director and other key stake holders on all functional and administrative issues.
Diligently evaluated market to identify opportunities to facilitate expansion in services being provided to the
clients. Built professional relationship with client, Site Supervisor and other internal clients.
• Ensured quality of service provided to both new and existing accounts was of highest standard to facilitate
Interface Coordinator/Business Development Manager, Futura Petro Solutions LLP, July to
Project: KPO Uralsk – Aksai Pipeline, Kazakhstan and Zhaikmunai Gas Plant, Chinarova, Uralsk
Client: KPO/KSS: ,
• Reported on functional and administrative issues to General Director. Handled negotiating on critical
business development initiatives, fostering professional communication and creating templates with an
objective of establishing longstanding business relationships with key external stakeholders.
• Actively involved in business planning, compiling analysis report, making presentations and
implementing measures to facilitate business development. Networked with key decision makers in the
professional and business community. Handled sales and marketing calls to arrange meetings with
• Assumed responsibility for strategic planning, capture and proposal development. Took ownership for
endtoend phase of sales cycle lead generation, proposals, presentation, executive meetings,
negotiations, contract development and review and post closing follow up.
• Contributed to conceptualizing and implementing yearly sales and business development plans to
accomplish established objectives. Prepared billing invoices for clients. Handled files and records
related to expatriate employees. Collaborated with PMT Managers.
• Provided assistance to Deputy Project Director, General Director and clients. Actively involved in
recruiting, training, guiding, coaching and assessing employees. Liaised with HR department at FPSL,
Ahmadabad office on recruitment of personnel.
• Coordinated telephonic/video conferencing interviews for short listed international candidates.
Prepared employment offer letters to candidates being offered employment. Informed selected
candidates on all relevant documents needed to process work and dependent visas. Interfaced with
multiple Department Heads on critical information, while ensuring confidentiality of information.
Customer Care Manager, Price Paradise, South Africa, December to June
• Greeted customers. Serviced all customer requirements. Oversaw work performance of customer care
department. Formulated objectives/vision for the department and created awareness on the same
among department personnel.
• Addressed and resolved contingencies. Ensured employees across the organization were briefed on
their role and responsibilities and motivated to deliver on commitments. Judiciously established
business relationships with key stake holders in the client’s firm.
• Executed organizational policies. Handled administrative functions. Oversaw employee recruitment.
Provided assistance in the performance management/disciplinary process on a need basis. Resolved
customer queries in line with process SLA to ensure positive customer experience. Followed up with
customers based on their requirements.
Site Engineer, Maruti Associate, Ahmedabad, January to November
• Oversaw project progress. Compiled and presented monthly project progress report. Visited sites to
coordinate with site personnel on progress of commercial and industrial projects. Administered field
• Handled all work activities related to site engineering by analyzing work flow. Encouraged subordinates
to perform at optimal level.
TRAINING PROGRAMS ATTENDED
• Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training BOSIET, YKK, Kazakhstan, .
• Diploma in