Provided technical editing services for BP in the oil and gas industry. Consulted with engineers and team
leads to design and implement solutions for company projects. Provided Project Management Control
System PMCS services and support. Business segments supported include:
• BP North American Gas Edited and formatted new NAG driving practice and transportation of
hazardous materials documents for company wide rollout.
• BP New Wells Delivery Edited and formatted Statement of Requirements for Mad Dog GC
A well and Thunder Horse MC well.
• BP Thunder Horse Edited and formatted Thunder Horse Water Injection THWI Phase
Technology Plan, THWI Assurance Plan, THWI Subsea Integrity Plan and Statement of
Requirements. Updated and maintained RACI chart for Thunder Horse Water Injection Team.
Updated and maintained PMCS with HAZOP action tracking tasks for Topsides and Subsea.
• BP Kaskida Oil Field Edited and formatted Integrated Subsurface Description and Well Initiation
• BP Project K Edited and formatted Technology Plan and Drilling Unit SOR.
• BP Atlantis Edited and formatted Subsea Delivery Winch Test, Subsea Tree Installation Using
Aux Rotary, Long Term Protection / Flushing Cap Deck Test, and Internal Tree Cap Removal
• BP Global Projects Organization Provided PSCM services and support.
• BP Strategic Performance Unit Provided PSCM services and support.
Waldron & Schneider LLP
• Reviewed and revised contracts, consignment agreements, confidentiality agreements, license
agreements, affidavits, power of attorneys, and other legal documents for business clients.
Advised clients in areas of possible risks and provided practical solutions tailored to their business.
• Maintained files and electronic copies of all correspondence exchanged while in charge of a
complex commercial project for an international client. Monitored invoices and provided weekly
updates to both the client and direct supervisor.
• Managed cases and clients for Chapter bankruptcy trustee Southern District of Texas. Advised
the trustee on aspects of the case requiring approval and ensured that insurance and other bonds
required by court order were secured and in place.
• In coordination with the trustee and trustee’s counsel, achieved resolution of disputes with persons
and entities holding security interests and those who filed adversary proceedings. Provided
support to the Litigation Department when resolutions could not be achieved.