Resume for DORAR S. for Engineer / Energy & Utilities in khartoum, Sudan
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Dorar h. S.
|Seismic interpretation |Well Log interpretation |
|Mapping structural geological features |Volumetric calculations |
|Basin Modelling |Attribute analysis |
|Data loading seismic |Basic petrophysical analysis |
|Geoframe |CPS |
|PetroMod |Elan Plus |
|Petrel |Data Management |
|Exploration projects |Regional geological and geophysical projects |
Dorar was awarded a Degree in Geological Science from the United Arab Emirates University of
AlAin in . Since , Dorar has been working as a Geoscientist for White Nile Petroleum
Operating Company on Khartoum office. In this role he has primarily undertaken seismic
interpretation, mapping and volumetric calculations on various exploration and regional projects.
WHITE NILE PETROLEUM OPERATING COMPANY TO //
• SUDAN EXPLORATION: Providing exploration support for a under explored block in the
Muglad basin. The role involves data loading, seismic interpretation, seismic attributes,
mapping and volumetrics. The project provided a unique experience as the acquisition was
managed by RPS and processed inhouse. As the data was interpreted information was
then be relayed back to the field. Recently we have made recommendations for the
location of the future drilling program.
• MUGLAD BASIN: Working in close collaboration with a team to provide technical advice to the
Ministry of Mines, Industry & Energy. This includes monitoring operators’ activities,
particularly the evaluation of well results including basic petrophysical analysis and
hydrocarbon occurrences. It also involves well log interpretation, mapping and data sales.
• BLOCK A, SOUTH SUDAN: involved in a project to determine the prospectively and potential
of the SouthMuglad basin. project work included summarizing the regional stratigraphy,
creating play maps, reviewing hydrocarbon occurrences and formations and reserve
• JOKNYANG AREA: Project work included producing various isopach maps on the
Joknyang Field and extensive volumetric calculations to establish potential ‘inplace’
hydrocarbon values. Well log interpretation was also essential during this project.
• SOUTHERN MUGLAD: Regional study to interpret key markers onshore Southern Muglad
Basin Unity State South Sudan. The interpretation was tied to a number of wells to obtain
a better understanding of structural styles and traps within the Southern Muglad Basin.
• BLOCK A, UNITY STATE: Regional study to assist the hydrocarbon potentiality of the block
and to create a D basin modelling. Using Geochemical analysis and Paluntological
analysis with seismic interpretation for seven mega sequences.
• Post Graduate Diploma Geophysics, University of Khartoum, Sudan,
• B.Sc. Petroleum Geology and Water, United Arab Emirates University, UAE,
AFFILIATIONS: AAPG, SAPEG AND SPEUTP
LANGUAGES: Arabic and English
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!