Resume for Stephen R. for Executive Manager / Energy & Utilities in Asheville, North Carolina
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Stephen D. R.
Crestridge Drive, Asheville, NC
Telephone: / EMail:
PerformanceDriven Executive Management Professional
with extensive successful professional experience and strong skills in the following areas:
? Executive Level Management/Administration including StartUps & Growth Organizations
? Operations ? Business Development ? Profit & Loss Responsibility
? New Market Identification and Development ? Supervising/Motivating Employees
? Project Management including Managing Highly Complex Projects Simultaneously
? Utilizing Expertise in Emerging Wood Technologies – Renewable Energy
• Background encompasses extensive professional executivelevel management experience
over + years of developing and executing plans, policies and procedures to achieve desired
• Track Record: History of successful leadership in both strategic planning and project execution.
• Strengths: Proven executive leadership skills known for confidentiality and discretion; skilled in
motivating others to accomplish difficult tasks; effective communicator excellent communication
skills; seasoned planner and developer who knows how to deliver the right results; accustomed to
high pressure situations; extensive involvement and well versed in handling highly political and
sensitive issues; strong ability to complete assigned tasks effectively from “vision to details”; skilled
problem solver; proven record of meeting time deadlines; strong organizational skills; strategic
thinker; thrives in dynamic and fluid environments; willing to travel domestically and internationally.
Areas of Expertise:
? ExecutiveLevel Management ? Problem
? Sales & Strategic Planning ? Renewable Energy
? Visionary Leadership ? Lecturing
Accomplished Lecturer and National
? White House, DOE & TVA Advisor – Spokesperson
Environmental Conservation ?
Entrepreneurial StartUp Ventures
? Financial Controls ? Marketing Strategy
? Master Development Planning Real ? Managing Sales,
Estate Development Construction and
? Overseeing Manufacturing/Installation ? Staff Supervision
Equipment Processing of Lumber ? Technical Sales
? Developing Product Line for WoodFired ? Forest
Products Research and Development
Gasification Systems ? Computer Use Word,
Excel & PowerPoint
• President/CEO Poplar Ridge LLC: Successfully managed startup venture for $ million
residential real estate community in Western North Carolina.
• President/CEO Kilntek, Inc.: Developed th largest US dry kiln lumber manufacturer with +
employees; ranked in “Top ” in US as “Expert in Emerging and Innovative Technologies;” recipient
of “Business Distinction Award” by Asheville Chamber of Commerce.
• President/CEO MMR Properties: Acquired and developed acre Commercial Industrial Park;
received “Award of Distinction” by Western North Carolina Economic Development Commission.
• Managing Director – Chief Thermal Engineer, Corporate Engineering Moore
International: Lectured throughout the US and internationally as global spokesperson for state of
the art wood technologies.
Continued on Page
Stephen R. – Resume –
? Poplar Ridge LLC, Asheville, North Carolina
Served as President and CEO of entrepreneurial startup venture of $ million residential real estate
community in Western North Carolina; developed master plan, budgeting, and infrastructure buildout of
Poplar Ridge, a gated community with longrange views and stunning mountain vistas; given difficulties
of steep terrain, there were many complexities and construction challenges to comply with Local, State
and Federal regulations; directly responsible for financial controls, marketing oversight, as well as
President of HOA Board of Directors.
• Identification of market opportunity for premier home development.
• Master development planning of acre community in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
• Recipient of multiple awards for premier design and construction.
• Local government developed slope zoning ordinances using this project as protocol.
• Selected for national advertising media campaigns.
• Managed nationally acclaimed highend residential builders, design, and architectural
? Kilntek, Inc., Asheville, North Carolina to
Served as President of Forest Product machinery manufacturer; company was major supplier of
Lumber Dry Kilns and Wood Gasification systems allowing Forest Products manufacturers to be energy
selfsufficient using renewable resources for process energy requirements; full responsibility for
establishing a business for manufacturing and installation of equipment for drying and combustion of
both hardwood and softwood lumber; Kilntek worked under exclusive contracts with State and Federal
agencies on new generations of energy enhancements that were tested in full scale operations and the
results monitored by independent agencies; oversaw sales staff and personally involved in technical
sales presentations, contract negotiations and follow through to assure customer satisfaction.
• Established platinum client base – Fortune companies/major leaders in the Forest Products
• Developed product line for wood fired gasification systems for energy selfsufficient
drying processes using renewable resources as fuel.
• Implemented sophisticated European technology into US market with process
• Lectured domestically and internationally Universities, National Trade Seminars and
• Implemented fully automated BOM for integration of engineering, purchasing and
manufacturing systems which generated significant savings in both fabrication cost
and production time.
? MMR Properties, Asheville, North Carolina
Served as President and CEO for acquisition and development of a acre Commercial Industrial
Business Park located in Western North Carolina Airport Technology Park; full responsibility for
market identification, economic analysis, and master planning; coordination with all associated
environmental and government permitting, regulations and infrastructure buildout; management of
sales, contracting, leasing, construction, marketing and property/facility management.
• Design and construction of custom commercial real estate ,+ square feet consisting of five
commercial and industrial facilities.
• Negotiated national leases and contracting with Fortune companies.
• Coordination with legal, regulatory, design and architectural guidelines.
• Negotiated and managed construction of ClassA office space for multitenant
Continued on Page
Stephen R. – Resume –
? Asheville Aviation, LLC , Asheville, North Carolina
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!