Resume for Brad H. for Executive Manager / Energy & Utilities in Bedford, Massachusetts
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Bradford G. H.
Bradford G. H.
One Selfridge Road, Bedford, MA
Senior technology executive with over twenty years of broadbased operating and consulting experience in
corporate & business development, product management and marketing functions across internet, enterprise
software, security and media businesses. Core competency in developing and operationalizing strategies that
integrate market & competitive positioning, product planning, gotomarket execution, partnerships and
acquisitions to accelerate growth and maximize company value. Drove three successful exits representing over $
billion in transaction value. Transitioned to focus on the emerging energy/cleantech sector where I am pursuing
senior leadership opportunities to leverage my senior management experience.
MINUTEMAN ADVISORY PARTNERS, LLC, Bedford, MA
An outsourced corporate development consulting firm for hightech and cleantech companies
Founder and sole owner of boutique consulting practice
• Driving capital raising, growth strategy, business development and sellside M&A projects for venture
backed startups and multinational firms.
• Serving as Venture Partner, SaintGobain External Ventures Group – generating deal flow for the in
house venturing arm of the $ billion building materials company
• Served as outsourced VP, Corporate Development for Bradford Networks, a VCbacked network security
firm, generating business development initiatives with strategic partners
• Other clients todate include, NP Medical, Burst Media, The Corporate Marketplace Ascent Venture
Partners, Brand Muscle Alta Communications, Intersect Software, Buzzwire and envIO Networks
• Advisor for several early stage startups, including GateRocket, InCharge Systems and Waviance.
CleanTech Open Mentor and ULaunch EIR for Clean Energy Innovations LogiCoul Solutions.
• Completed the New England Clean Energy Council Fellowship Program aimed at transitioning hightech
executives to the clean tech sector, summer .
• Executive Committee, Clean Energy Fusion Center, a cleantech incubator in Waltham, MA
• Founded Energeia Ventures, a toberaised seed/early stage cleantech venture fund. Building deal flow
and track record via advisory work.
MATRIX ONE, INC, Westford, MA
A $ M product lifecycle management PLM software supplier acquired by Dassault Systèmes in May
Vice President, Corporate Development
Led the strategic planning and M&A functions. Reported to the CEO and member of the senior leadership team.
• Led the senior management team through the corporate planning process. Conceived of an industry
focused gotomarket and technology strategy aimed at accelerating growth, improving operating margins
and increasing shareholder value. Drove operational implementation and organizational alignment.
• Managed the corporate M&A strategy and process; reviewed numerous buyside deals.
• Coordinated the sellside M&A process with over potential buyers to reach a merger agreement with
Dassault Systèmes for $ million cash, a % month enterprise value premium.
• Managed postmerger integration planning for MatrixOne into Dassault.
Bradford G. H.
Vice President, Marketing and Business Development, Global Electronics
Led strategy, solution development, marketing and partnership initiatives for the Electronics business unit.
• Managed postmerger integration strategy and implementation of Synchronicity into MatrixOne.
• Developed content and drove visibility for MatrixOne’s solution within the electronics industry.
• Supported the design and launch of a new PLM solution offering for the semiconductor vertical.
• Initiated partnerships with major solution and channel partners, including IBM, Cadence and Mentor.
SYNCHRONICITY SOFTWARE, INC, Marlboro MA
A design management software supplier to the semiconductor industry acquired by MatrixOne in May
Vice President, Marketing and Business Development
Managed product management, corporate marketing and business development organizations as member of the
fiveperson senior management team.
• Managed four product teams. Recrafted the overall product vision and roadmap, transitioning a
collection of point tools to an integrated enterprise infrastructure solution. Restructured the product
development process and restaffed the teams to improve timetomarket and customer adoption.
• Managed a $, annual marketing communications budget. Upgraded the company’s entire
communications deliverables. Implemented a new lead generation process to shorten the sales cycle and
drive revenue. Managed industry analyst and PR agency relationships.
• Grew relationships with major technology vendors to increase revenue and network value. Negotiated
multimillion dollar OEM agreement with Cadence and joint marketing agreement with Synopsys.
• Drove strategy and partnership discussions with several strategic buyers leading to the acquisition by
MatrixOne for $ million in cash, a .X TTM revenue multiple during in a difficult M&A climate.
ARIBA, INC., Burlington, MA and Mountain View, CA
The leading BB eCommerce platform and enterprise software provider for procurement and spend management
Director, Marketplace Business Development and Liquidity
• Managed post merger integration of SupplierMarket.com into Ariba.
• Managed the P&L for person consulting group that provided strategy, business development and
operational execution services for industry consortiasponsored marketplaces. Accelerated revenue share
arrangements and grew group profitability by %.
• Served as an interim executive on loan to eopen, the electronics industry exchange. Developed its
procurement offering strategy and gotomarket plan in order to maximize revenue share back to Ariba.
• Developed expansion strategy into the collaborative product development space as part of a corporate
M&A initiative. Contributed to the new product strategy, assessed potential acquisition targets, conducted
due diligence and developed integrated gotomarket plan for the tobe joint offering.
SUPPLIERMARKET.COM, Burlington, MA
A venturebacked online trading exchange for manufactured parts acquired by Ariba in August
Vice President, Corporate Development
Managed organic and strategic growth initiatives leading to an attractive exit. Reported to the founder/CEO
• Responsible for strategy development and generation of new business and organic growth initiatives,
accounting for % of company revenue targets.
• Oversaw the person market making operations team. Implemented a scalable marketmaking process
and developed a commodity management framework to improve liquidity and the overall business model.
• Drove company entry into the Fortune segment by building and leading a key account sales team.
• Led the strategic repositioning of the company from an Internet marketplace into an enterprise software
solution for the automation of the strategic sourcing process, a key to the successful exit strategy.
• Part of the team driving the sale of the company to Ariba for $ million in lieu of an IPO.
Bradford G. H.
A.T. KEARNEY, INC., Chicago, IL
A $ billion global management consulting firm specializing in strategy, operations and technology
Responsible for engagement management and new client development. Recognized firmbuilder through
business development, recruiting, training and intellectual capital creation efforts.
• Performed, led and/or sold over client engagements with consistent delivery of tangible results.
• Built deep domain and practice knowledge in growth strategy, reorganization/restructuring, sales channel
strategy, operational effectiveness, supply chain & strategic sourcing, and postmerger integration.
• Developed solutions to the most critical strategic and operational business issues facing senior executives
across the hightech, consumer products, retail, financial services and manufacturing industries.
• Managed several premerger planning, postmerger integration and global restructuring engagements in
order to develop
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!