[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Dear Human Resources Manager,
If your esteemed corporation requires a high energy, employee with a noexcuses attitude and is up to any task, then I am the person you are seeking. My qualifications, full education in human resources management and years of experience in human resources planning & development will enable me to fulfill your expectations as they include:
* HR strategic performance management
* HR balanced scorecard & KPIs
* HR strategies, policies and procedures design.
* HR budgeting
* Manpower planning
* Career & succession planning
* Conducting customized training courses
* Performance management
* Recruitment & headhunting
* Statistical analyses & reporting
* HR audit & ISO audits
* Competency management system
* Organization development.
* Organization design & structure
* Work load analysis & job analysis
* Job evaluation and grading structure
* HR surveys
* Managing Change
* Freshgraduate & summerinternship programs
I am conscientious in my personal and professional life. I take pride in myself and my work, and derive considerable satisfaction from doing an assignment well. I cope well with high stress situations and can manage a variety of projects simultaneously. I am seeking a responsible position that offers challenge and opportunity.
I believe my back ground provides the skills you require for this position. I would welcome the opportunity for a personal interview to further discuss my qualifications.
Ola Abd El Razek El Geuoshy A.
Mobile :+ Phone:
Address: Mohamed Osman st.Loran, Alexandria , Egypt.
Driving license: Available.
To build an effective image about the importance of the art "Strategic Human Resources Management" in the society as well as the workplace.
Seeking to join either or:
* The Planning, training & development in the HR department
* The corporate performance planning department.
* As a free lance trainer/ consultant in soft skills, HRM & strategic management/planning.
May present: Egyptian Liquefied Natural Gas Egyptian LNG
Human Resources Planner: June present
Organization Development Officer: May June
* Fully responsible for HR planning function, that covers: strategic HR performance planning: HR BSC, KPIs, risk register, improvement plans & budgeting.
* Fully responsible for the manpower planning & maintenance of manpower inventory
* Developing & maintaining the succession plan model for the senior positions & the career planning model for the rest of the staff.
* Responsible for designing and administrating the recruitment & new hire orientation processes.
* Responsible for organization design processes: organization chart & restructuring, job description development, job evaluation, salary & grading structure.
* Development of the training procedure including: needs analysis, planning, administration, evaluation as well as vendor evaluation
* Development of the HR policies, procedures, forms, new HR activities and manuals in accordance with ISO standards.
* Responsible for the development and coordination of development programs, such as: summer internship, fresh graduate internship...etc.
* Responsible for the design and maintenance of the HR work structure/the Oracle HR module "HRIS"
* Coordinating the Performance management system: performance planning, coaching, appraisal, reward & recognition, conducting awareness sessions.
* Designing the internally developed automated PMS system: planning , appraisal & behavioral assessment tool " degree"
* Developing and administrating of the employee satisfaction surveys
* Member in ELNG Benchmarking committee
* Leading the competency management system "CMS" development taskforce.
* Internal trainer
* Internal auditor
* Certified coach
* Competency based interviewer.
* Leading mass recruitment campaigns for senior & junior positions.
June May : ONYX Alexandria for environmental services "Veolia Environment".
January May : Organization development coordinator
* Development of HR policies, procedures, strategies.
* Development and handling HR surveying: turnover, Employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction with the HR services.
* Designing salary structure for the company in terms of grade, levels and evaluating the jobs after completing the job description projects.
* Designing employee retention program as part of the compensation and benefits system.
* Designing Succession planning model for the company.
* Managing HRM quality assurance & conducting internal audits.
* Supervising the recruitment activities.
* Development and administration of the performance management system.
* Supporting the training function in: training needs assessments attached to performance appraisal process, evaluating training vendors, developing training materials, the development and review of the training plan.
June December : Recruitment specialist
* Developing & managing powerful recruitment system that includes: standardized process, behavioral core competencies, powerful data base, filling system, effective recruitment communication network with recruitment agencies, faculties...etc, selection process, screening interviews in English & French, recruitment communications: logos, slogan, flyers...etc. to promote the employer as best employer.
* Developing & administrating the orientation process: procedure, manual, program...etc.
* Designing and developing the HR policies and procedures manual for ISO issues in English & French
* Managing the surveying process: design, execution & statistical analysis for HR issues: high turnover rate, customer satisfaction with HR services, overall employee satisfaction surveys.
* Responsible for HR activities analysis using SWOT & identifying the appropriate HR performance measures, tracking, analysis & reporting.
June present: Free lance trainer & instructor
Expected: PhD degree of Human Resources Management/Business Administration, Sadat Academy, Cairo, Egypt. Thesis topic: "Relationship between organizational culture & Balanced Scorecard in the HR department Applied Study in Multinational Gas Companies in the Egyptian oil & Gas market"
part time: Master of Human Resources Management/Business Administration, Sadat Academy, Cairo, Egypt.
Thesis topic: "Framework for Human Resources recruitment strategycase study"
part time: Business Administration Diploma years, Sadat Academy, and Cairo, Egypt.
Grade: Excellentfirst rank.
Full time: Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Faculty of commerce, English section, Alexandria University, Alexandria, Egypt. Grade: Good %th rank.
Human Resources: Competency based interviewing techniques, Appraisal interview skills, Performance management, HR KPIs: measuring the effectiveness of the human resources, Organizational change management, Manpower planning and budgeting: budget control of the HR Function, Compensation & benefits, Career Development & succession planning, Coaching for performance and Coaching leadership, Organization development, Job evaluation, & Rewarding management.
Management and Leadership Skills: Mastering Project management, Teambuilding, Negotiation skills, Time management, Attitude for success, Communications in the work place, Safety leadership, Stress management, People styles at work, Business ethics, report writing
Others: First Aid, Accident investigation, Internal QMS auditor, & Train the trainer.
* Microsoft office package: User
* Internet Applications: User
* Statistical package for social scienceSPSS: User
* Human Resources oracle module: User
* Arabic Native, English Excellent, French Very good and Spanish good.
References will be furnished upon request