[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
KISHORE JYOTI R.
Contact: + email:
MAINTENANCE / OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Experience in managing Maintenance, Operations, and Safety to Optimize Operational Efficiency
* Demonstrated strengths in systematizing maintenance function with implementation of predictive, planned, & preventive maintenance practices to maximize functional availability of equipments.
* Expertise in Corrective and Preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of Downhole Hydraulics sondeand Surface Equipments.
* Deft in devising prompt maintenance solutions to ensure operational fitness of Hydraulics sonde at all times for maximum productivity.
* Successfully developed QHSE procedure, service standard & operational policies, planning and implementing effective control measure to achieve Zero Loss Time.
* Provided training to junior Engineers.
* Indepth knowledge of Oilfield Equipment Wireline sector.
ACHIEVEMENTS ACROSS CAREER PATH:
Topper in Basic Sonde Maintenance Course at MLC, Abu Dhabi in
Awarded Best Service Quality RIR for Q.
Submitted Best Practice and Lesson Learned in .
Achieved Best Service Quality RIR for Q.
SCHLUMBERGER ASIA SERVICES LTD since June&;
Schlumberger Limited is the world&;s leading oilfield services company supplying technology, information solutions and integrated project management that optimize reservoir performance for customers working in the oil and gas industry. In North East India, Schlumberger giving services to ONGC, OIL India, HOEC, Jubilant, Geoenpro etc. Visit for more information.
Designation: Sonde & MDT Technician Wireline North East India
* Sonde Lab InCharge for Schlumberger, North East India
* Accountable for HydraulicsSonde Maintenance of Downhole Tools and Surface Equipments of units.
* Mentoring the team to ensure all assigned tools and equipments are continually maintained at shop with highest standards resulting in proper functionality and minimum failures.
* Assists the maintenance team for development and coaching.
* Assign and Perform Quality Checks, Modifications and troubleshooting strictly as per procedure and according to the defined schedule.
* Drives their workflow and ensures data entry is accurate, timely and honestly.
* Records all maintenance and failure events immediately and accurately.
* Actively uses Online Support for technical solutions and knowledge sharing.
* Reduce the consumable cost of maintenance by emphasis on preventive/proactive maintenance.
* Organize various training sessions for the team to enhance their performance.eg soldering of different components,Basic downhole tools maintenance, Recent failure Alerts,Etc.
* Regulate and allocate jobs involving routine checkups and maintenance activities.
* Participates in Root Cause Analysis of failures and trouble shooting and thereafter identify areas for improvement with Remedial Work Plan.
* Carry out Quality Audit, Inspection & Assessment of Sonde Lab as per Schlumberger Standard.
* Participates in advanced schools and seminars related to expertise, for refreshing and actually sharing knowledge with the maintenance team.
* Ordering of necessary spares and accessories from approved vendors for improving the Maintenance Efficiency of the Location.
* Ensure proper inventory management and spares management.
* Visit Onshore Rigs, Offshore Rigs and other Locations when necessary to repair or maintain the equipment & MDT Pressure test,sampling jobs.
* Active member of Quality Steering Committee for the Location which represents employees and management, and addresses Quality and Service Quality issues. The QSC monitors, encourages and supports the process of establishing a learning environment for continuous quality improvement.
L&T CASE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPEMENT PVT LTD feb&;may&;
L&T is one of India&;s biggest and best known industrial organisations with a reputation for technological excellence, high quality of products and services, and strong customer orientation.
Designation: Service Engineer
* Maintaining log of technical problems reported by customers & monitoring the repetitiveness of the problems / breakdowns.
* Ensuring provision of immediate service support to the clients for resolving their issues and complaints in compliance with the preset guidelines and rules.
* Rendering technical assistance for complicated problematic vehicles for the repeatedly reported problems / unique technical problem.
* Proactively identify areas of obstruction / defects and conducting service and repair to rectify the machines through application of trouble shooting tools.
* Coordinating material planning related activities for spares, new machines encompassing identification of vendors, requirement specification & offer evaluation.
* Mapping client&;s requirements & ensuring rendering of solutions as per specified guidelines; minimizing bottlenecks for high quality of service for increasing the Customer Satisfaction Index.
* Maintaining relationships with key decisionmakers in target organizations to generate revenues through AMC.
* Ensuring continuous interaction with the customer to make sure that area of concern can be worked upon for improved service levels.
* To modify circuit boards to improve the functionality of the boards based on customers&; requirements.
Diploma in Automobile Engineering
State Council of Technical Education ASSAM,India,
Certificate in CAD using PROE
Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology Ministry of Chemical & Fertilizer,Govt of India,
Pursuing AMIE B Tech Equivalent
Institution of Engineers, India,
OS: Windows X, XP, Vista
Software: MS Office Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook
TRAINING PROGRAMS ATTENDED:
* Safety Training for HUET, HS, FIRE, PPE, PSSR, First Aid, PST, Radiation, Explosives, Mechanical lifting on Suraksha Marine, Mumbai in .
* GlobalTech Training on Basic Sonde Maintenance Course in MLC Abu Dhabi in .
* First aid Level Training in
* Attended LEAN Level Online Training and Certified in
* Pressure samplinglevel in .
* QHSE Level in .
Date of Birth : Feb
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Single
Father&;s Name : Hem Chandra R.
Nationality : Indian
Passport No : H
Permanent Address : AzaraBharalipara, AzaraPO, Kamrup, Assam, INDIA
Phone Number : +
Present Location : Duliajan, Assam
Alternate email ID :
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Assamese.
Available on request
I do hereby declare that all the statement furnished above is true and correct to my knowledge and my belief.
Kishore Jyoti R.