Seeking a challenging position with a company that will offer opportunities for advancement.
V Over years experience in General Construction.
V Certificates in General Construction/Maintenance, Grade AllForklift, Scissor Lift Skid and Steer
V Mechanically inclined, excellent in using hand and power tools.
V Two years of supervisory experience in home restoration.
V Detailoriented with strong emphasis in quality work.
V Motivated hard worker, dependable, and a team player.
V Familiar with M.S.D.S. Material Safety Data Sheet, and I.I.P.P. Injury, Illness, Prevention
Program, S.O.P. Standard Operating Procedures, P.P.C & E. and Personal Protection Clothing
Selected Work History:
Local Labor International Union Mission Hills, CA
Construction to Present
* Break down forms, assist carpenters and have materials readily available for use of construction.
* Study material lists for information pertaining to types of material required, such as lumber, fiberboard,
and dimensions of structures and fixtures to be fabricated.
* Mix plaster, concrete, stucco, sand and other materials used in processing of walls.
* Assemble and fasten material together to construct wood framework of structures, using bolts, nails,
* Anchor and brace forms and other structures in place, using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables,
planks, wedges, and timbers.
* Operate multiple power tools, air tools, and hand tools.
Ambriz Works Electrical Service Sun Valley, CA