[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
West Monroe, LA
Seeking a position with increasing responsibilities as a Production Technician/Operator.
* / Present Entergy Corporation Marshall, TX
* Process Technician
* Operate two General Electric Frame FA gas turbines and a General Electric D steam turbine in a combined cycle electric power plant. Use GE Mark V, Emerson Ovation Digital Control Systems, Bentley Nevada and AMS operator controls along with Maximo and all Microsoft Suite programs. Experienced in hazmat and safety, troubleshooting, working in teams, mechanical, electrical and instrument maintenance, instrument calibrations, analyzing water and chemical samples, and lock out/tag out. Certified in CPR and first aid.
* / / Entergy Corporation Perryville/Sterlington, LA
* Process Technician Intern
* Worked on all processes in an electric power plant, including instrument calibrations, electrical and mechanical maintenance, analyzing chemical samples, troubleshooting, working in teams and assisting in turbine startup and shutdown.
* / / Zapata OffShore Company Houston, TX
* Participated in all phases of drilling and production operations including well control, blowout prevention, effective production practices and safety training.
* Summer , , and Red Rock Construction Co. Birmingham, AL
* Assisted in the construction of manufacturing plants. Learned safe operation practices and participated in safety and first aid training.
// Hixson Autoplex Monroe, LA
* Sold automobiles and other dealership products and services.
/ / PitneyBowes Monroe, LA
Mailing and Shipping Consultant
* Sold equipment and advised businesses on ways to take advantage of mailing and shipping technology.
/ / Raymond James Financial Services Monroe, LA
* Helped clients accomplish investment, estate and tax planning goals.
/ / Legg Mason Wood Walker, Inc. Monroe, LA Sales Representative
* Helped clients with investments and grew assets to twenty million dollars.
/ / Commercial National Bank Monroe, LA
Branch Manager and Assistant Vice President
Hired, coached, motivated and trained a staff to increase loans, deposits, market share, and profits. Made commercial loans.
* // Capital Bank Monroe, LA
* Vice President Retail and Commercial Lending
* Marketed financial products and developed lending relationships and deposit base for a new branch bank.
* Assisted new manufacturing companies with their financing.
* // Hibernia National Bank West Monroe, LA
* Branch Manager and Assistant Vice President
* Managed, hired, coached, motivated, and trained a staff of twenty to market services and products to grow profits. Made loans.
* / / First National Bank of West Monroe West Monroe, LA
* Consumer Loan Officer
* Initially made consumer loans worked up to Branch Manager.
* / / InterFirst Bank Austin, TX
* Indirect Installment Loan Adjustor
* Managed a twenty million dollar portfolio of delinquent automobile loans.
/ Louisiana Delta Community College Monroe, LA
* Associates Degree in Process Technology
* Areas of concentration instrumentation, troubleshooting, process systems, teamwork and equipment.
/ Entergy Corporation Sterlington, LA
* Passed Entergy&;s POSS/MASS Production Technician examination.
* / Scuba Schools International West Monroe, LA
* Completed open water scuba diving certification.
/ ABA&;s National Consumer Credit School Norman, OK
* Coursework covered all phases of consumer lending operations, including credit analysis, loan structure, financial forecasting, breakeven analysis, labor relations, public relations and management.
* / Notary Public License Monroe, LA
* University of Louisiana at Monroe Monroe, LA
* Bachelor of Arts, Legal Studies.
* Studies focused on political science, business, speech, finance, management, and English.