[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Tanner J. S.
th St. NE Apt.
Sauk Rapids, MN
To become a full time biofuel handler/operator with KODA Energy LLC., this will then allow me to utilize the necessary skills that I have learned from Bismarck State College in the process plant technology program.
Associate degree in Process Plant Technology May July
Bismarck State College, Bismarck, ND
* Gained my associate degree within one year and two months of starting the course.
* Earned college expenses through working hours per week.
Commercial laborer/Installer May Present
Saint Cloud Overhead Door Company, Saint Cloud, MN
* Developed and maintained a good relationship with coworkers and management.
* Developed useful problem solving skills.
* Became familiar with many different types of tools and machinery.
* Operation of a forklift, boom lift, and scissor lift.
Utility Worker April April
Envirotech, Saint Cloud, MN
* Managed cleaning crews by filling their positions.
* Created good relationships with customers.
* Maintained constant communication with management and coworkers.
Assembler April September
Ingorsall Rand, Bismarck, ND
* Maintained a good working relationship with management and coworkers.
* Worked very efficiently under high stress situations.
* Managed very well with working long hours.