[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Australian Permanent Resident
/ Hay Street ~ Perth ~ WA
Telephone: + or email:
Mechanical Engineer Project Manager
Dynamic, innovative and multidisciplinary professional with years international experience in multimillion dollar strategic Oil & Gas projects.
* Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management
* Tender process
* Technical proposals writing
* Budget management
* Contract negotiations
* Project management
* Drilling equipment and operation
* Strong HSE Focus
* Strong engineering and analytical background
* Capability to handle sensitive and privileged information
* Supply Chain analysis & redesign
* Supply Chain systems and procedures.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Team Leadership
* Intuitive and innovative
* Enthusiastic, ambitious and persistent.
* Goal oriented
* Collaborative and flexible team player
* Diligent and efficient
* Selected for an expatriation role, from Argentina to Australia, to set up Tenaris supply bases and supply chain in Perth, Darwin and Broome.
* Developed South East Asia suppliers agreements for Tenaris operations.
* Actively participated in the setup of the Tenaris&; supply base in Norway.
* Lead the design and development of several multibillion dollar contracts for pipes and related services supply.
* Successfully performed clients and suppliers engagement trips to countries in continents.
* Developed a selfpropelled sprayer machine.
* Developed and implemented simulation tools to improve the fabrication processes at the Tenaris mills in Mexico, Argentina and Italy.
Project Manager, Tenaris Australia, Perth to present
Tenaris is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of steel pipe products and related services for the world&;s Oil&Gas industry with over , employees worldwide.
Reporting to the Service Development Director with responsibility for the development and set up of new operations.
* Responsible for the supply chain development and implementation in SEA.
* Lead the project estimation for several Oil Country Tubular Goods and services tenders, including but not limited to the revision of scope, recourses, T&C and work instructions:
+ Santos Australia, casing and related services consignment proposal. ~USDMM.
+ Halliburton Singapore, casing and related services consignment proposal. ~USDMM.
+ APLNG Origin & Conoco Phillips, casing and related services consignment proposal. ~USDMM.
+ Apache Australia, casing and related services consignment proposal. ~USDMM.
+ Exxon Mobil PNG, casing and service proposal. ~USDMM.
+ Oil Search PNG, casing and service proposal. ~USDMM.
* Lead the development of supplier relationships in PNG, Papua/Indonesia, QLD, NT and WA including the set up of agreements, scopes of work and Key Performance Indicators.
* Defined and managed jobs for start up to ensure the delivery of services and products on time.
Supply Chain Manager, Tenaris Australia, Perth to
Reported to the Supply Chain Regional Director with responsibility for overseeing the supply chain infrastructure.
* Developed and maintained effective controls that meet the supply and fulfilment of contracts whilst achieving and maintaining processes, procedures and compliance strategies.
+ Conoco Phillips Browse and Bayu Undan project pipes and related services supply. ~USDMM
+ ENI Black Tip, JPDA, Timor Leste and Kitan projects pipes and related services supply. ~USDMM
+ Chevron Australia, casing, Tubing and Line pipe supply. ~USDMM
* Provided leadership and direction to teams based in Perth, Darwin, Broome and Uruguay.
* Analysed workforce utilisation, facility layout, operational data and production schedules and costs to determine optimum worker and equipment efficiencies. Established a Key Performance Indicator program and analysed the workload to determine standards for labour utilisation.
* Lead the development of SharePoint tools to manage and control the branch administration which were implemented globally.
* Coordinated drilling and completion equipment manufacturing for ConocoPhillips and ENI operations in Australia.
* Defined, negotiated and managed human resource, variable costs and CAPEX budgets.
Senior Project Engineer, Tenaris Argentina, Buenos Aires to
Strategic role, part of the overall operations strategy. Focused on the development of the supply chain to enhance commercial viability, including the integration of new contract agreements and the enhancement of regional supply chain infrastructure.
* Assisted Tenaris North Sea and Tenaris South East Asia with service development projects, and was directly responsible for the supply chain process design and project estimations:
+ Conoco Phillips UK, pipes and services supply. ~USDMM
+ Maersk Oil, Denmark, pipes and services supply. ~USDMM
+ Conoco Phillips Norway, pipes and services supply. ~USDMM
+ Chevron/Britannia, UK, pipes supply. ~USDMM
+ Aker Exploration AS, Norway, pipes and services supply. ~USDMM
+ ENI, Norway, pipes and services supply. ~USDMM
+ Conoco Phillips Australia pipes and services supply.
+ ENI Australia pipes and services supply.
* Worked on the implementation of several multimillion dollar contracts in major Oil & Gas companies, with specific focus on materials selection and supply.
* Coordinated the design and set up of storage yards, including the handling equipment and offices.
* Defined Tenaris standards for material handling, storage, quality control, testing, inspection and maintenance according to API standards and Tenaris safety regulations and audit suppliers to identify nonconformances.
* Operates the services design and development process by investigating and detecting areas of needs, identifying and analysing similarities in rendered services, participating in tenders and calculations, generating and managing the services database.
R&D Project Engineer, Tenaris Argentina, Campana to
Tenaris R&D centre is responsible for the development of products and processes for Tenaris and several other companies of Techint group.
Appointed as project engineer to improve industrial practices and achieve higher standards of productivity and product quality.
* Created scientific or technological knowledge to the R&D direction.
* Coordinated projects with high complexity, managing its resources and deliverables.
* Contribute to the on the job training of researchers.
* Completed consulting assignments to mills in Argentina, Indonesia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Italy to improve processes.
* Developed a multiphysics simulation module to improve the seamless pipe manufacturing process.
* Lead the construction of a laboratory scale Mannesmann piercer machine.
* Redesigned the pipe straightening process of TS Algoma in Canada.
Project Engineer, Agrotecnologias Avanzadas, Argentina, Buenos Aires to
Joint Venture with an entrepreneur to build a self propelled sprayer machine
As part of the project I performed the following activities:
* Performed surveys of users and manufacturers to collect information for the conceptual design.
* Coordinated the conceptual design and selection of components transmission, engines, etc.
Agriculture machines teacher, Buenos Aires University UBA to
Was invited by the director of Mechanical Engineering to be part of a postgraduate training program.
Other Positions Held:
Account Manager Caterpillar lift trucks,
Business development Analyst University of Buenos Aires,
Warranties Analyst Renault Argentina, .
Farm administration and agricultural machines repair shop Family business, .
Professional member of the Australian Institute of Management.
Professional Engineer MIEAust Engineers Australia
Relevant Qualifications & Education:
Australian Institute of Management, Project Management
Engineers Australia, Mechanical Engineer ANZSCO
Inhouse Tenaris, Drilling Practices
Inhouse Tenaris, Supply Chain Management Program
IAE Business School, Tenaris Management Development Program
Inhouse Tenaris, Oil and Gas Exploration and Production
Inhouse Tenaris, Personal Leadership Program
Inhouse Tenaris, Drilling and Completion of Wells
Buenos Aires University UBA, degree with honours in Mechanical Engineering
Full personal and professional references to be supplied upon request.