[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
More than years of developing & managing, mostly largescale, renewable energy projects.
Portfolio over MW.
Autodesk: Autocad very good
Autodesk: Autocad Raster Design very good certification owned
Autodesk: Autocad Civil D very good certification owned
EMD WindPro v. very good
Wasp v intermediate
WindSim v.. intermediate
National Instruments: LabView v. beginner
Global Mapper v. intermediate
PvSyst v. beginner
ESRI ArcGIS v. beginner
Microsoft Office expert
* Very fine technical skills.
* OrganizationFeasibility Analysis & Project Management and Marketing.
* Ability to learn and use any program software, in short time.
* Excellent negotiation skills land negotiator.
* Problem solver.
* Easy learner.
* Great interest in science & research Nanotechnology fuel cells etc.
* Quality control.
* Fluid mechanics.
* Experimenting with anything innovating.
* Self motivated chef.
Managing wind and PV projects.
Development of road construction studies via Atocad Civil D since .
Wind farm analysis via WindPro, Wasp, WindSim and WindRose.
Energy calculations, noise studies, financial analysis, photorealistic representation, virtual D modeling.
Self teaching: PvSyst, ArcGIS and
Design and plan wind and PV farms using Autocad and WindPro.
Applications and site autopsies according to the Greek permitting procedure.
Self teaching: WindPro, Wasp, WindSim and Global Mapper
Self learning & experimenting with new software.
Introduction to the Greek Renewables&; Legislation.
Technological Educational Institute of Piraeus
Mechanical Engineer years
Studies included LabView, WindRose, Microsoft Office and Autocad.
Thesis: Experimental Device Construction of Energy House.
* A remoteenergy autonomous house. It concluded wind turbine, photovoltaic, solar oven, desalination unit, fuel cell vehicle.
AutoDesk Autocad Raster Design
AutoDesk Autocad Civil D
:: Various webinars