Resume for Suneel K. for Project Manager / Energy & Utilities in Karachi, Pakistan
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Postal Address: Flat No. A Naz Plaza Saddar Karachi, Pakistan.
Mobile No. +
To acquire a position in an organization where acquired technical and managerial skills will be
utilized toward continued growth and career advancement.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE From .. TODATE
Working as a Senior Executive Engineer in BU Energy Transmission & DistributionProjects
Siemens Engineering Company Karachi, Pakistan.
PROJECT MANGAMENT EXPERIENCE
I am currently working on project execution of / kV AIS & GIS Grid Stations in
collaboration with Siemens Germany and accomplish Strategic Procurement as per Siemens
Â Project under Execution
kV AIS G/s @ Loralai Baluchistan Turnkey Project
kV AIS G/s @ DHA Phase VIII, Karachi
As a Procurement and Project Manager. My responsibilities include;
• Selection of HT/MV/LV equipments, Control / Protection / LCC Panels, Power &
Auxiliary Transformers, MV switchgear, Auxiliary LT Panels, Power/Light
distribution DBs, HT/LT Cables, Cable trays, Back up Battery system, Fire Alarm
System, Earthing network, Lighting & Lightning system.
• Create good working relationship with client and working partners.
• Preparation of procurement plan. Floating inquiries, making comparative statement,
technical clarification with local/ foreign suppliers for getting competitive and
• Selection of vendor with respect to their capability.
• Procurement of material within budget cost.
• Preparation of material submittals as per project requirements.
• Coordination with client/consultant for getting design freeze and timely approvals.
• Meetings with client / consultant for smoothly execution of tasks.
• Preparation of project presentations and progressive report, detailing project status
with respect of material position and site progress.
• Dealing of claim management with client and vendors.
• Identifying risk and take mitigation measures.
• Prepare project schedule plan and close monitoring of activities with milestone dates
and update the progress of project.
• Prepare quality / HSE plan, etc.
• Ensuring optimized material management, material planning & availability of material
at site as per construction schedule.
• Coordination with civil contractor for managing parallel Electrical activities.
• Arrangement of resources required at site for installation and commissioning.
• Monitoring of Erection, Testing & commissioning of above mentioned equipments
Â Project Executed Designing, Supply & ETC of kV AIS Doosan G/s
As a Site Manager. My responsibilities include;
• Inspection of material on arrival.
• Coordination with Foreign client at site for design implementation.
• Coordination and raising technical queries with design experts in case of problem
facing in practical implementation.
• Guidance to supervisor for Erection of equipments, Panels and cables. Raising
inspection call and getting witness to client.
• Ensure Quality of work.
• Guidance to commissioning Engineer for Testing of equipments. Raising inspection
call and getting witness to client.
• Attend snag list items, if any.
Â Project Executed Designing, Supply & ETC of kV GIS DHA CCPP G/s
As a Design and Procurement and Project Execution Engineer. Project Execution and
Procurement Engineer. I was responsible for;
• Primary designing of Grid station such as SLD, General and Equipment Layout,
• Secondary scheme designing of control panels and cable schedule.
• Coordination with Siemens Germany for ETC of Gas Insulated Switchgear.
• Procurement of Panel components and Equipments.
• Coordination for designing of Control / Protection/ LCC and LT panels.
Â Project Executed: Designing, Supply & ETC kV AIS Sitara Chemicals G/s
As a Design and Project Execution Engineer. I was responsible for;
• Primary and secondary scheme designing of the Grid station.
• Procurement of components / relays for Control and Protection panels.
• Procurement and Delivery of AIS equipments, Control / Protection/LCC and LT
panels and LT cables at site.
• Coordination from head office for the execution at site.
As a Sales / Proposal Engineer.
> Technical Evaluation and participated in following major MV tenders;
• Engineering, Supply and ETC works of MW back up system for Dolmen City, Karachi.
• MV Substation and building lighting works at King Abdullah University Muzzafarabad and Rawalakot
• Supply and ETC of MV substation at SUPARCO.
• Supply and ETC of MV substation at Security Papers SCIPA.
• Supply and ETC of MV substation at PARCO.
> Technical Evaluation and participation in loose supply of control and protection panel tenders
WAPDA & KESC. Having extensive knowledge of control / protection panel components.
Training & Certifications
• Attended training on “Power System Protection”.
• Attended training on “Communication Skills”
• Attended training on “The Power of Positive Attitude”
• Attended training on “Certified of Project Management in Projects” days course
COMPUTER SKILLS Operating System & Software
MS Windows , XP.
MS Office , XP.
Pakistan Engineering Council.
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!