[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Benjamin F. J.
Chatford Hollow Lane
WIPRO/Marathon Oil Houston, TX / –
Software Asset Compliance Analyst Contract
• Responsible for creation and documentation for software license models and
software asset’s in asset mgr., utilizing tools from supported resources, and
responsible for software installation processes prior to testing and packaging
• Identified and documented contract terms relating to period of performance, maintenance
and support rights, termination options, transfer rights, warranties, and restrictions on
product use, product license, usage volume and upgrades and create data attributes as
required with the company asset manager tool for each contract, and requested quotes
from vendors, maintained pricing lists in database.
• Validated software products are appropriately classified and noted for any restrictions and
identified action required for software out of compliance during each contract renewal
process obtaining direction from company on actions required.
• Assist and coordinate with other Asset Manager Team members, as appropriate, created
software assets and verified software models in IT software catalog, and queried reports
from System Center Configuration Mgr SCCM, and followed up on new purchases from
Remedy tickets to go through procurement process to expedite purchases.
Halliburton Houston, TX
Contract Quantitative Administrator Contract
• Responsible for reviewing master service agreements, engineering and construction, it
support, etc contracts for compliance to vendor payment terms and to make sure in
compliance with standard language as governed by master order agreement.
• Looked up and verified contract information per detailed information in Nextant contract
database, and made sure correct invoices were in SAP.
Hewlett Packard Houston, TX
/ – /
Material Analyst Contract
• Responsible for daily processing of RMA’s Return Material Authorization to deliver
appropriate credit back whether internal or external using the NCTReturn for Rework
processes and procedural systems.
• Responsible for drill down of data for planned orders to meet project deadlines of delivery
to customers and verified pricing for materials returns in SAP database.
• Updated, maintained material inventory catalog, and manages material and master set
ups, track errors on invoices for double billing, and scheduled release of orders in
• Daily responsibility for invoice reconciliation using SAP master and procurement
functions, also analyzed data and extracted to VLookups to submit data for metric
Benjamin J. page
Hewlett Packard Houston, TX /
Supply Chain Specialist Contract
• Monitored the process of MTO make to order and MTS made to stock verifying
availability after the customer order is received, and also constantly reported on ATO
assemble to order and BTO build to order in SAP, maintained BOM build of materials
in SAP module.
•ÊÊÊÊ Provided support to supply chain department in analyzing and interpreting purchase
orders in order to accurately process vendor invoice using the SAP PPprocure to pay
Product availability in SAP MM, and worked with purchasing and engineering
Well as key personnel at plants to resolve discrepancies with the goods receipts on
• Reviewed and worked invoices in SAP daily on blocked reports to clear and provide
resolution on disputes and aging order entries, cleared goods in receipts for shipping, ,
and scheduled release of orders in warehouse module.
•ÊÊÊÊDaily execution of pivot tables, aging reports for order resolution and performed root
cause analysis, planned and scheduled orders in SAP PP, and worked with VLookup to
extract data information for escalation, and released orders in IMPAQ data warehouse
BMC Software Houston, TX /
Software License Compliance Analyst Contract
• Reviewed and interpret domestic and international software license agreements and
contracts to ensure that contractual obligations are adhered to.
• Tracked, documented, and maintained software licensing agreements, contracts and
purchase documents in hard copy files and soft copy in document management systems.
• Validated required information in remedy ticket, including vendor information, quote,
description of products, company cost center and shipping information.
• Interfaced with end users on capital budget account information, status of purchase orders
and material delivery, and updated and maintained windows sharepoint site.
NextiraOne Houston, TX
Senior Contract Administrator
• Responsible for reviewing and managing the contract processes, and communicating
issues during proposal, negotiation, execution and delivery.
• Reviewed, drafted and revised various order agreements, including vendor agreements,
addendums, change orders, annexes and modifications to contracts.
• Assisted legal and operations team to create marketing programs, processes and policies
to mitigate and help manage business aspects of products, and helped identify any
discrepancies for escalation or resolution.
• Demonstrated proficiency while working on a project to migrate PeopleSoft applications
to SAP, and monitored milestone payment terms and billing of contract, and also updated
and maintained Oracle database and edashboard for sales compensation.
Benjamin J. page
British Petroleum Houston, TX /
Procurement Specialist Contract
• Reviewed and administration of master service agreements and developed contracting
strategies, manage the tender process, lead or assist in negotiations, and cleared goods
receipts, invoice issues on purchase orders and performed pricing analysis in SAP.
• Prepared contract documentation, and implemented contracting strategies with the
category managers to mitigate loss, and risks to provide best outcome for the project, and
obtained insurance certificates and warranties as required.
• Maintained and managed contracts database, financial information, and ensured all
contracts are up to date, and that terms are per company policies and procedures, and
issued purchase orders in Ketera database.
• á Managed vendor performance by conducting regular reviews with vendors,
monitoring key performance measures especially cost reductions, resolving performance
issues and generally ensuring vendors work with sites to improve overall vendor
NorthPoint Engineering Svc Houston, TX
• Purchased and expedited the delivery of materials and services at value pricing and terms
for the quantity and quality.
• Entered orders for electronic equipment and followup with vendors on scheduled project
• Executes purchase orders to fulfill stock requirements for electronic parts, belts, hoses,
drilling equipment, etc. and expediting as needed.