[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
YOGESH SHASHIKANT N.
Ph No.: .
Seeking senior level assignments in Sourcing/ Vendor Management/ Materials Management/ Value Engineering / Value Addition VA/VE/ Quality with an organisation of repute.
* Over . decade of experience in Procurement, Sourcing, Vendor Management, Contract Management, Systems Development, Materials Management, Logistics, VA/VE, Technical Services and Quality Management.
* Presently associated with Vedanta Aluminium Limited, Jharsuguda, Orissa, India as Associate Manager in Commercial Dept. for procurement of engg spares to Captive Power Plant x MW. Also coordinating for procurement at Independent Power Plant IPP of x MW, in the name of Sterlite Energy Limited.
* Earlier worked with Sterlite Industries India Limited, Silvassa for over yrs.
* Extensive experience in effective inventory control through setting up quantity and quality limits based on production needs.
* Proven abilities to enhance operations optimize resource & capacity utilization; escalate productivity & operational efficiencies; while curtailing the costs/ expenses.
* Resourceful at maintaining good relationships with clients to achieve quality product and service norms.
* Experience in conceptualising and implementing innovative strategies for effective procurement and alternate sourcing.
* An exemplary communicator with excellent negotiation skills.
Since Aug&; Vedanta Aluminium Limited, Jharsuguda, Orissa, India as Associate Manager in Commercial Dept. of CPP of x MW.
Vedanta Aluminium Limited & Sterlite Industries India Limited are the group companies of Vedanta Resources Plc, London. Vedanta Resources is a LSElisted FTSE exceptional diversified metals mining conglomerate with principal operations in India, Zambia & Australia. The major metals produced are aluminium, copper, zinc, lead & iron ore. The group comprises Sterlite Industries India Limited SIIL, Madras Aluminium Company Limited Malco, Bharat Aluminium Company Limited Balco, Hindustan Zinc Limited HZL, Vedanta Aluminium Limited VAL, Sesa Goa Limited SGL, Sterlite Energy Limited SEL, Copper Mines of Tasmania CMT Australia and Konkola Copper Mines KCM, Zambia.
* Since Nov as Associate Manager in Commercial Dept. at VAL, Jharsuguda.
* Apr&; Oct&; as Associate Manager in Commercial Dept. at SIIL, Silvassa.
* Nov&; Mar&; as Officer in Purchase Dept. at SIIL, Silvassa.
* Oct&; Oct&; as Officer Technical Services in Continuous Cast & Rolled Copper Rod plant, at SIIL, Silvassa.
* Aug&; Sep&; as Technician in Technical Services Dept. in Continuous Cast & Rolled Copper Rod plant.
Chief tasks handled
* Accountable for meeting customer orders by designing, implementing and monitoring effective procurement schedules.
* Finalising the specifications of materials and establishing quality & quantity limits for effective inventory control and reducing wastages.
* Streamlining the system and procedures for effective inventory control for ensuring ready availability of materials to meet the production targets.
* Steering strategic sourcing through identification of cost effective vendors/suppliers for procurement with an aim of reducing cost while improving quality & reliability.
* Liaising with the vendors, providing technical specifications on various components/ materials & ascertaining adherence to the same.
* Carrying out vendor localization/ indigenization for curtailing costs of materials and negotiating the terms of credit with vendors as well as the cost of material required.
* Handled Annual rate contract ARC & Annual maintenance contract AMC for maximum regular consumable materials and services.
* Implementing quality improvement programs for enhancing performance.
* Ensuring compliance with quality control standards for improvement in the quality of various items and contracts.
* Assessing performance of vendors based on various criterions such as percentage for rejections, quality improvement rate, pricing, timely delivery, credit terms etc.
VA/ VE Initiatives
* Analyzing existing processes / procedures and conducting critical analysis for finding out shortcomings and suggesting improvements measures.
* Effectuating cost saving initiatives by introducing advance product, process technology, and eliminates / substitute process use of alternate material for optimizing drawing specification.
Order Processing / Customer Relationship Management
* Relationship management with potential/ existing clients for procurement of sales orders.
* Ensuring timely delivery of company products as per the promised timeframe.
* Extending highvalue added support to the customers to exalt their satisfaction levels.
* Ensuring speedy resolution of queries and grievances to maximize client satisfaction levels.
* Received "Gold Coin" in FY as "Mark of Respect" for commendable work done in various areas.
* Received CEO kitty of Rs. / for individual contribution for the period Jun&; Dec&;.
* Received "Silver Coin" in FY as "Mark of Respect" for distinguished work in respective profile.
* Part of the team which received "Team of the month" award of the SBU for "Extraordinary" contribution in the month of Sep&;
* Successfully developed over a dozen new vendors in various critical areas for better products, services & cost effectiveness thereby saving over Rs. Lacs.
* Pivotal in developing alternate vendor sources for critical rolling mill spares, monopoly of imported source ceased.
* Introduced "Service Codes" in service orders being executed in SAP thereby contributed in reconciling specific service data from time to time, keeping tab on costing of repeat service orders.
* Functioned as an internal auditor and successfully implemented ISO standards and systems.
Executive MBA from NIBM, Chennai.
CIC Certificate in Computing from IGNOU.
DCA Diploma in Computer Applications from Private Institute.
B. Sc Electronics from Pune University.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other business related software systems like ERP SAP.
Date of Birth: th December .
Passport No.: B .
Address: Yogesh S. N. Plot , Chiranjeev, Laxmi Nagar, Behind M. J. College, JALGAON India.