[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
House B, Sukratos Street
Driving License: Full Clean
Muhammad Kamran K.
Seeking a challenging career to further develop my technical expertise and contribute value to my prospective employer.
* Excellent administrative qualities including participation in different part of project; project planning, layout and execution;
* Good in site selection surveys and report writing;
* Hands on experience of construction supervision at different projects; including road construction, and telecom tower installation;
* An inner quality for acclimatization to any type of site conditions and surroundings in very short span of time;
* Ability to manage and conduct in any of physical/mental torment, in the best possible way;
* Responsible proactive team player, with strong analytical and communication skills.
Bachelor of Engineering Civil from Frederick University Cyprus
Designation: TRAINEE ENGINEER
I have worked for IAESTEJordan in the maintenance department The University Of Jordan as a Trainee Engineer. The project comprises of maintenance/renovation of the structure and construction of new buildings.
Employer: IAESTE Jordan
Project: Maintenance Of Structures
Duration: June July
* Execution of Civil Work
* Work Supervision
* Quality confirmation TEST
* Quality testing report writing
* Assisting program manager
* Rechecking of design calculation made by other designers and engineers.
Designation: Asst.PROJECT ENGINEER Civil works
I have worked for IKAN Engineering Services as a Civil Works Engineer in implementation department. The project comprises of Expansion of Telenor Pakistan GSM Networks in Punjab, and NWFP Province which consists of construction of BTS Stations and Erection of Communication Towers.
Employer: IKAN Engineering
Project: Telenor Project Pakistan, PHASE IV,
Client: Telenor Pakistan,
Duration: March Feb
* To do layouts, execution of Work and supervision of civil work.
* Preparing sites for final acceptance.
* Ensuring Steel, Concrete, Erection, Earthing as per design and carryout all checks required on sites during construction of green field.
* Supervising the installation and Maintenance of Environmental Equipment including Gen/Set, Air Conditioners, Fire Fighting and Power Installation.
* Checking of Red Line Drawings.
* Dealing with Client and vendor regarding all site matters.
Designation: Asst.SITE ENGINEER
I have worked for SMEC as Assistant Site Engineer. The project comprises of Rehabilitation, Resurfacing and strengthening R&S of Highway from Tarnol to Chablath, Pakistan.
Employer: SMEC INTERNATIONAL
Project: Highway Rehabilitation Project
Client: National Highway Authority
Duration: June August
* Site visiting
* Land development
* Storm drainage
* Material testing
* Quality testing
* Report writing
Well versed in MS Office, AutoCAD, Matlab, SAP, Wallap.
* Ghaleb J Sweis Ph.D
Associate Professor of Civil Engineering
Assistant Dean for Training
National Secretary IAESTE Jordan
* Muhammad Farhan
Sales and Application Engineer
Ramcon Pvt limited, Islamabad