[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
NATHAN ALLEN KRING Z.
Oakwood Lane· Cookeville, TN
B.S. in Chemical Engineering, University of Tennessee Knoxville, August
Fukuoka International School, Fukuoka Japan August May
* Maintained library catalog system that provided easy access allowing greater opportunities for academic resources.
* Filled in for absent teachers on short and medium term assignments.
* Integrated lessons into longterm curriculum plan to ensure continuity of education objectives.
Fifth Grade I.T. Teacher
* Designed and implemented lesson plans that motivated and challenged the students.
* Ensured good order and behavior in a class of twenty students.
High School Math Tutor
* Helped students achieve their potential by providing a deeper understanding of subject matter.
* Liaised with teachers and administration to resolve and strengthen student&;s&; math skills.
The Tomato Head, Knoxville Tennessee USA March July
* Designed a program that organized and increased efficiency of employee tips income records.
* Obtained exceptional interpersonal, customer service, liaison, and followthrough skills.
* Employed an efficient, highenergy and professional approach to store operations in promoting:
+ Environmental impact by recycling, composting, and buying locally.
+ Guest satisfaction for steady business and profitability.
+ Training of employees to reach maximum level of performance.
* Consistently achieved performance goals through enthusiasm, tenacity and initiative.
* Knowledge and application of:
+ Team Building
+ Quality Assurance
+ Facilities and Safety Management
* Excellent handson experience in areas of:
+ Adaptability in a fast paced atmosphere.
+ Troubleshooting actual problem areas and predicting potential areas of concern.
+ Implementing viable solutions that are both profitable and efficient.
* Trained and mentored new employees.
* Obtained valuable time management skills in high stress environment.
* Basic programming knowledge with MATLAB and HYSYS.
* Obtained the rank of Eagle, in the Boy Scouts of America.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Understanding of web based applications Dropbox, Google Docs, and Moodle.
* Elementary conversational skills in Japanese and German.