Resume for Tony J. for Construction Worker / Engineering Services in Kochin, India
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Mechanical Piping Engineer
Degree Qualified in Mechanical Engineering and having eight years of extensive experience in
the Project Management, Engineering, QA/QC, Fabrication, Construction andÊProject
ExecutionÊon large scale projects across West Africa, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and India.
I have acquired a broad range of skills and experience which I wish to draw on, utilize and apply
on behalf of a new employer that can offer new challenges and strong career progression
I have professional experience as a Piping Engineer Steel Structures, Piping, Static
Equipments, Welding and so on for various heavy Industrial engineering projects like Refinery,
GasOil Separation Plant, LNG Trains, Offshore Platform Commissioning Projects, Water
injection & Gas Gathering projects and involved in Quality Control, Heavy Fabrication,
Erection, Testing of Pipelines, Design and Detailing of Engineering Drawings, Engineering Co
ordination, Shutdown work, PreCommissioning, Planning and Documentation etc.
Graduated in Mechanical Engineering B.Tech Mechanical from Cochin University College of
Engineering and passed out with First Class in the year .
• Proficient in understanding and interpreting Piping drawings like Isometrics, GA, P&ID
Equipment & Plant layouts and Structural drawings.
• Familiar with international design code like ASME & ANSI
• Technical answering to TQs and preparing FDC and Preparation of as built drawings
• Preparation of MTO’s and Test packs
• Sound knowledge of the construction sequence, organisation and systematic followup
• Preparation of punch list & Reviewing of RFI, Test block/package
• Performs mechanical clearance and provides clearance for testing
• Knowledge of Hydro test & Pneumatic test procedures and follow up
• Executing Hydro & pneumatic, visual test at site & pre commissioning activities
• Knowledge and experience with NHe Leak test procedures as part of commissioning
• Execution, maintenance & modification of all types of UG & AG Piping
• Conducting progress review meetings with clients, consultants & subcontractors
• Involved in the preparation & checking of Bulk & Final MTO using Piping GAD, isometric
• Preparation & reviewing of method statements, asbuilt drawing for additional work,
approval for the work permits from client.
• Drafting of isometric drawings, Piping Arrangement by using AutoCAD
• Successfully completed a course on Occupational safety & health on Construction
Projects conducted by National occupational safety & health centre OSHO conducted by
• Successfully completed two days training on IIF Incident Injury Free from
Qatar conducted by Qatar Gas.
• Successfully completed offshore HS training.
• Successfully completed the Permit courses for PTW
Organization SICIM S.p.A., West Africa
Designation Mechanical Piping Engineer
Duration June todate
Project Water Injection and Gas Gathering
Client Eni Congo S.A.
Organization Spie Oil & Gas, Iran
Designation Mechanical Piping Engineer Construction & Leak Test Engineer
Duration June to April
Project PEDCO –Salman Offshore Platform Commissioning & HookUp Project, Iran.
Organization Saudi Arabian Saipem Ltd.
Designation Mechanical Piping Engineer Fabshop Engineer
Duration March to March
Project GOSP II Khurais Utility Contract
Client Saudi ARAMCO
Organisation CCIC Qatar
Designation Piping Engineer Fabrication & Erection Engineer
Duration July to February
Project QGXII Qatar Gas Expansion II – LNG Train Engg. &
Client Qatar Gas
Organisation Engineers India Ltd. EIL, India
Designation Piping Engineer Mechanical Clearence & Testing
Duration April to June
Project Essar Oil Refinery Project, India EORP
Client Essar Oil Ltd.
Organization Petron Engineering Const. Ltd., India
Designation Piping Supervisor Fabrication & Erection Supervisor
Duration Jun to Mar
Project Panipat Refinery Expansion Project PREP, India
Client IOCL Indian oil corporation Ltd.
Technical Office Responsibilities:
• Review of Technical Documentation, drawings and Project specification
• Checking of isometric drawings against Master P & ID considering design basics and
project requirements, material specifications and state of art practice.
• Carries out Technical evaluation based on project specification & Vendor data
• Preparation, Review & Approval of Method Statement
• Review and approval of Vendor/Supplier list
• Takeoff of fabrication and erection quantities for piping and miscellaneous pipe support
system as per GA & Isometric drawing based on Standard support drawings & PMS.
• Maintains record of all construction activities on site to ensure Progress and schedule
• Provide technical clarifications to Engineering Queries raised up by the subcontractor
confirming design drawings and standard requirements.
• Prepares and maintains checklists, Punch list, flow diagrams and procedures
• Preparation of Piping System Test package and Dossiers
• Review of Test package submitted by contractor
• Attend Progress Review Meetings with client, Consultant and sub contractors to highlight
Project progress status and Bottlenecks and actual site execution Problems.
• Involved in the Technical & Engineering support to field supervisor, liaise and coordinate
• Review of PreCommissioning and Commissioning Dossiers
• Carries out Fabrication, Erection, Mechanical clearance and Testing of both A/G and U/G
• Supervise the offshore & Onshore construction Team
• Follows the work permit system and accepts the permits as per safety
• Responsible for Piping erection operations and pipe support installation in accordance
with schedule, Procedures, Specifications, Priorities and Availability of Construction
• Coordinates the activities of contractor in their area of responsibility and monitors their
activities to ensure that construction proceeds according to technical specifications, within
the construction schedule, and in accordance with applicable safety regulations and
• Supervising Fabrication shop for Piping of CS, Alloy steel, SS, CuNi and inconel
• Coordinate with other Disciplines in site
• Request spools, Supports, Fittings and Field erection materials as per schedule
• Organizing and allocation of right manpower for fabrication & erection
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!