Designation: Mechanical Engineer Piping/Fabrication Team Leader
Supervise drawing output of detailed piping fabrication drawing.
Mechanical design integrity of work scope and maintenance of standards.
Provides piping plans, piping layouts and isometric drawings using AutoCAD
* Provides piping layout D/D drawings using Plant Design Management System
* Provides Isometric drawing using Isodraft Plant Design Management System PDMS
* Checks and monitors weekly progress report of piping layout/piping Fabrication
* Coordinates the manufacturing drawings to the fabricator and reply to their inquiries
* Reviews the design drawing package such as piping layout, Isometric drawings before
submitting to the Engineering Manager for approval;
* Technical supervision of piping design designated to piping engineers in the execution
of their duties.
* Promote cost reduction and productivity.
* Manage mechanical design and any design changes within schedule.
* Prepare mechanical manhour estimate to perform project tasks.
* Familiar with the following : Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams, Piping layout,
Plan layout and Equipment outlines , different international codes and standard such
ANSI American National Steel Institute , ASME American Society of Mechanical
Engineers code such as ASME . used for Power Piping, and JIS Japanese
Institute Standard standard .DIN Standards.
• Safety Officer Heath and Safety Committee
• Familiar with Basic Occupational Safety and Health Programs
• Familiar with Loss Control Management
• Safety – Responsible for personal safety, safe working practices and
Understand OH&S procedures.
Hitachi City, Ibarakiken, Japan
Feb , to Apr. ,
Summary of Responsibilities include