[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Mahmoud M. H.
Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
Mr. Mahmoud H. has more than five years of solid background in design of plumbing
works and fire protection systems for large scale projects. His expertise has been primarily in water
supply and drainage, centralized and decentralized systems, site networks, irrigation and compressed air
networks, fire fighting networks, automatic sprinkler systems, water mist systems and inert gases, foam
and other special hazards fire protection systems.
Mr. H.’s dynamic, resultsoriented engineering styles, and his facility for interpersonal
relationships, have served him well on projects in Egypt and the Middle East, as well as in several
countries around the world. Mr. H. is fluent in English and Arabic.
B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering Grade: Good
Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
Project Grade: Distinction
From: Jan. To: Present
Mechanical Engineer at SNCLavalin Egypt L.L.C.
“Member of SNCLavalin Group”
Engineering and design of fire protection and plumbing systems for some projects, such as:
• L’Oreal Cosmetic Plant Ramadan city, Egypt
• Designed fire protection systems and plumbing works for a large rackstorage warehouse, a
production building, offices, a lockers building, technical areas and site layout
• Assisted in bidders’ assessment and evaluation
• Reviewing contractor’s submittals In progress
• Sanofi – Aventis Factory Revamping Cairo, Egypt
• Designing fire protection and plumbing systems for a scientific building, a distribution centre and
other buildings In progress
• Solvay Soda Ache Factory Alexandria, Egypt
• Designed extension to fire fighting site network
• Guryan Rehabilitation Institution Libya
• Designed shop drawings for fire fighting and plumbing works for various cell buildings
Mechanical Design Engineer at SHAKER Consultancy Group.
Engineering and design of fire protection systems and plumbing works for residential, commercial,
hotels, tourist and industrial projects, such as:
• Tall Tower, Palm Canal Towers Dubai, UAE
• Dubai Sorts Complex, Naga Office Building Dubai, UAE
• Barjeel Tower, ACG Towers Qatar
• Ghrafa Mall, Grand Mosque Qatar
• Najd Schools, La Casa Residential Resort KSA
• Royal Residence compound Yaafour, Syria
• Sharm ElSheikh Resort, Grand Seas Tourist Village
• Golden Pyramids Plaza, Nile Ritz Carlton Hotel Cairo, Egypt
• Nile Cournish Buildings, Mena House Oberoi Hotel Cairo, Egypt
• Commercial Strip Mall “Beverly Hills”
• Porto Cairo Mall, SCG Office Building Cairo, Egypt
• Smart Village Office Complex Cairo, Egypt
• TOYOTA Show Room & Parts Distribution Center Al Sadat City, Egypt
• Egyptian Training Centre of Excellence Helwan, Egypt
. Design of Fire Protection systems including automatic sprinkler systems, fire hose
connections, hydrants and extinguishers, inert gases and foam automatic suppression systems
and water mist system
. Design of Plumbing works including cold and hot water supply, centralized and decentralized
systems, waste, soil and rain drainage, site networks, irrigation networks and compressed air
. Design according to local and international codes and standards such as NFPA “National Fire
Protection Association”, FM Global rules, UPC “Uniform Plumbing Code”, IPC “International
Plumbing Code”, LEED regulations, and various municipalities’ and authorities having
. Duties include:
• Developing design criteria, conceptual design and preliminary design documents.
• Preparation of detailed design and construction documents comprising drawings, technical
specifications, and bills of quantities.
• Preparation of full related construction details drawings.
• Hydraulic calculations and pumps selection.
• Equipment planning and design of utility systems for kitchens, laundries, Boilers and
• Reviewing contractor and supplier’s drawings, submittals and technical bid analyses.
• Preparation of fundamental engineering computations, material quantity takeoffs,
estimates, surveys, and designs.
. Arabic, Mother Tongue
. English, Very Good
. German & Italian, Basic
. AutoCAD ”all versions” & AutoCAD MEP “ ” Autodesk Certified
. REVIT MEP “, ” Basic
. Elite Software “Fire Protection Hydraulic Calculations” Advanced
. Microsoft Office Suite “Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher”Advanced
. INTERNET & Networks Advanced
. C Programming language Working knowledge
. PLC Ladder diagram programming Working knowledge
. REVIT MEP Introduction May
. AutoCAD MEP Course June August
. Training in PICO Maintenance of air compressors –September & October
Date of birth: July th,
Building , Beacho American City, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
Marital Status: Married
Military Status: Fully Exempted
Prof. Associations: , Member of the Egyptian Engineers Syndicate, No. /
Transportation: Own a car and have a valid driving license