[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
, McAllister Court SW
Edmonton, AB TW T
Seek a challenging career position as Structural Drafter to contribute my skills and experience.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
* Proficient in AutoCAD D and AutoCAD D Modeling AutoCAD , , ,
* Good working knowledge in MicroStation vi D
* Drafted detailed D & D concrete and steel structural drawings
* Good working knowledge of standard drafting techniques, procedures and equipment
* Calculated dead loads, live loads, stresses, bending moments of concrete and steel structural components such as beams, columns and decks
* Drafted split Tee connection details, bracing connection design, truss to column connection details and braced bay detail drawings
* Drafted residential, commercial buildings and section layouts
* Drafted topographical maps, subdivision plans and cross sections using survey data
* Solid understanding of ASME and API codes, work place ethics and safety issues
* Hands on experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point & Out Look Express
* Have a passion for interior design, quick learner and eager to learn new systems
* Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
* Work well under pressure efficiently and on deadline and a highly motivated team player
* Engineering CAD Technician Diploma Digital School, Edmonton Alberta March
* Bentley Microstation Certificate Vi NAIT Edmonton, Alberta March
* Computer Aided Drafting Certificate George Brown College, Toronto, Ontario Jan
* Computer Aided Drafting Certificate NAIT Edmonton, Alberta Dec.
* National Certificate of Technology Sri Lanka Dec.
CAD Draftsperson Part Time Insight Engineering Services Ltd. Edmonton Jan. To date
* Prepare engineering drawings and details for industrial installations using AutoCAD based on company standards and procedures
* Communicate with the engineers and clients to produce drawings based on clients CAD standards and responsible for product quality control
* Draft detailed D and D shop drawings for Mechanical accessories
Shipper / Receiver KF Industries Edmonton, Canada Sep. Dec.
* Processed and prepared paperwork for shipping of products including bills of lading, shipping invoices, freight costs and other shipping documents using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
* Performed detailed check in by procedure and return paperwork to be entered into the inventory system
* Communicated with customers and conveyed customer orders to production department with relevant specifications
* Worked well under pressure efficiently meeting deadlines
* Led a team of six people
Shipper / Receiver Green Line Hose & Fittings Ltd. Edmonton, Canada Nov. Aug.
* Prepared paperwork for shipping of products including bills of lading, shipping invoices, and other shipping documents using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
* Communicated with customers, conveyed customer orders to production department with relevant specification, committed to total quality control system and worked well under pressure efficiently
Production Technician Celestica, Toronto June Oct
* Involved in operation and maintenance of machineries RTI, Siemens, Screener, inspection of printed circuit boards and certifying quality per relevant standards
Volunteer in Drafting MNA Engineering Ltd. Toronto Mar. May.
* Prepared structural drawings for buildings and other industrial structures using Auto CAD
* Assisted Senior Engineers to meet project deadlines
Designer/ Drafter Resources Development Consulting Ltd. Sri Lanka Apr. Apr.
* Drafted detailed drawings for industrial structures and commercial buildings
* Produced maps from topographic data and survey field notes
* Prepared site plans, key plans, site design drawings, profiles, construction drawings, asbuilt drawings, sketches, figures, cross sections and details using AutoCAD based on company standards, procedures and quality standards
* Coordinated work between clients, consultants and contractors to meet the deadlines
* Read and interpreted civil/structural/industrial, architectural, topographical, and legal drawings
* Prepared completion certificates, maintenance certificates, other technical and contract documents using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
* Properly managed, material consumption and sub ordinates, completed work under pressure efficiently within budget and dead line
References are available upon request