[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
To enhance the growth and profitability of an organization that provides
challenge, encourages advancement, and rewards achievement with the
opportunity to utilize my technical expertise, substantial experience,
organizational skills, and proven project management abilities in a
Professional Engineer position within the civil engineering industry.
Professional Engineer Dec. Nov.
Incorporated, Minnetonka, MN
• Utility design engineer/coordination
manager on $M utility improvements for T.H.
project in Saint Peter.
Project Manager for Great River Energy headquarters, a acre corporate
office project. Responsible for site designs, utilities, grading,
watershed approval and Platinum LEED certification.
• Project management and engineering
design of numerous commercial, industrial, residential
mixeduse land development projects ranging from small parcels to several
size. Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects through
prioritization and workload
under tight deadlines and within a team environment.
• Obtain regulatory approvals, stormwater
management/hydrologic design, address
issues, EAW/AUAR and construction document preparation.
• Design and documentation of LEED certified
• Provide daytoday client support
and seek out new market opportunities and customers.
• QA/QC reviews of plans and specifications.
• Support the marketing efforts of the
firm through the coordination and production of
work plans, statement of qualifications, and marketing materials.
Colby Associates, Rochester, MN
• Design engineer for sanitary sewer
and water main relocations on T.H. DesignBuild.
• Preparation of construction specifications,
permits, and construction administration.
• QA/QC reviews of preliminary and final
• Construction project quantity takeoffs
and cost estimates.
LTD., Minnetonka, MN
• Design engineer for commercial and
residential land development projects.
• Site planning, grading, drainage,
erosion control, utility routing, pipe sizing, paving design.
• Hydrology calculations, stormwater
management, detention pond designs.
• Site development cost estimations,
project specification preparation, construction permits.
In Training April
Engineering, Eagan, MN
• Designed site, utility layouts and
produced construction plans and specifications.
• Performed site grading design and
earthwork volume analysis.
• Construction observation on new subdivision
AutoCAD designer and drafter.
Aide June Sept.
Surveying, Inc., Minneapolis, MN
• Performed grading & utility staking,
AsBuilt, boundary, ALTA, site inventory, topographic
and lot surveys.
Paul Water Utility, Saint Paul, MN
Construction inspection for capital improvements, new water main/service
Administered pressure, conductivity and bacteriological tests on new
water main installations.
Generated computer automated pipe network for distribution system analysis. •
Construction quantity takeoffs and cost estimates.
of Civil Engineering
of Minnesota, Institute of Technology, Minneapolis, MN
National Society of Professional Engineers
Minnesota Society of Professional Engineers
USGBC LEED® Accredited Professional