[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
C U R R I C U L U M V I T A E
Suzy D. New York State FE/EIT
Date of BirthÊ: // Marital StatusÊ: Married
NZ VisaÊ: Permit Resident Languages: English, Chinese
After completing Bachelor of Science, I worked at Terralink Internatonal Ltd as photogammetrist
and GIS technician. To improve my skills and knowledge, I went to the University of Auckland
and graD.ated with a Master of Engineering Management degree. My experience within the USA
has added to my skills set mainly in finance, laboratory work and customer service. I have
passed the USA FE exam to enhance my professional engineering knowledge.
> Excellent organisational and listening skills and formulating solutions for customers
> Highly motivated and able to work independently or as part of a Team
ED.cation and Certification
• University of CanterburyNew Zealand, PostgraD.ate certificate in transportation
• New York State Fundamental ExamFE / Engineering In Training EIT
• University of AucklandNew Zealand, Master of Engineering Management,
• Victoria University of Wellington—New Zealand, Bachelor of Science, major in
Environmental science and Geography,
• Waikato University, Foundation Studies,
GIS technician Terralink International Limited, New Zealand, July July
• Joined large GIS projects contracted from following organisations:
. Ministry for the Environment Land Use Mapping Project
. Geoscience Australia Defence and Emergency Mapping
• Capturing, Updating, and editing of metadata, spatial and nonspatial data
• Create and run queries for spatial and statistical analysis
• Analyze and adjust business rules in order to maximize efficiency for workflow and
improve quality of data
• responsible for QA/QC for data and metadata
• contributing in a team environment to improve processes for data capture
• working in multiuser versioning environment
Junior Photogrammetrist Terralink International Limited, New Zealand, November June
• trained and worked on processes and disciplines required to be able to interpret and
capture land information and data from aerial imagery, using stereo capture techniques.
• undertake photogrammetric proD.ction, specialising in scanning and data capturing,
ensuring proD.ction and delivery specifications and deadlines are achieved.
• assist as required with the project management of specific client jobs.
Skills and Ability
Ability to learn fast:
• After completing my Bachelor degree, I gained a place within the training programme at
Terralink International for a month. Terralink offered me a full time role on completion of
• Trained in several fields, including technical mapping, trading and lab research.
• FE/EIT exam tests all technical engineering knowledge to show the level required within
• As an Earth Science graD.ate, I wish to maintain professionalism and gain any addition
approvals needed to work in the field.
Ability to work successfully as a member of a team:
• Team work is a key part of my past and current roles, which involves working as part of
large Mapping solution team, as well as working within the smaller project and research
Excellent selfmotivated skill:
• I enjoy lifelong time learning and being focused on meeting deadlines whilst maintaining
the highest quality as required.
Excellent management skills:
• Good internal/external relationshipmanagement skills.
• Good riskmanagement and time management skills.
• Microsoft application
• Realtime PCR
• Western blot
• Cell culture
• ArcGIS . & .
• SOCET ..
• Integrated Digital Referencing Scheme IDRS
• Image scanning
• Micro lab Research assistant training, Albert Einstein college of medicine, November
• Proprietary Trader Trainee Forex Signs, Inc, New York, May November
• Stock Broker Trainee Max International Broker/Dealer Corp, New York, August
• Volunteer receptionist senior center, Madison city council, Wisconsin, USA,
• Volunteer scientist Karori Wildlife Sanctuary, New Zealand,
. John Kotrotsos | Imagery Manager | Ê|ÊTel +
| mob + | fax + |Terralink International Limited | PO
box , Wellington, , New Zealand | |
. Edward HJ Jung | CEO Forex Signs, Inc. | | Wall Street th
Floor, New York, NY . | Tel. + | |