[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
I desire to join as HVAC Engineer in company that has vision for growth and advancement. I have extensive years of experience and knowledge at senior capacities, which I believe would be an asset to an organization that aims for progress. In the long term, I aim to reach my full potential and further my growth with your team that will factor in the firm&;s advancement.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
* Business Development
* Project Controls
* Team Building
* Estimating & Proposals
* Budgeting / Cost Control
* Team Leadership
* Contract Negotiations
* Planning & Scheduling
* Risk Assessment
* Project Analysis
* Efficiency Improvements
B.E from Goa Engineering College, Goa, May , possessing first class with honors
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENTS
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENTS
Leopisc Technical Services L.L.C., Dubai UAE. September till date.
Project Manager. Civil, MEP and Turnkey Works
Design & Build, Project Management, Civil Works, Painting Services, Joinery Works, Gypsum Works, Glass Works, MEP Works, Maintenance and renovation works.
Reliance Electromechanical Plumbing Cont. Co. REMCO Apr August
Site Engineer/ Asst. Sr Engineer HVAC
IPM&SL limited Jan Feb
* Undertaking technical and feasibility studies and site investigations;
* Developing detailed designs;
* Assessing the potential risks of specific projects, as well as undertaking risk management in specialist roles;
* Supervising tendering procedures and putting together proposals;
* Organize and review/certify payment as per the site progress
* Managing, supervising and visiting contractors on site and advising on civil engineering and turnkey issues issues;
* Overseeing the work of junior staff and/or mentoring engineers throughout the charter ship process;
* Check daily site report and maintain the same in the company files
* Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues and architects, subcontractors, contracting civil engineers, consultants, coworkers and clients;
* Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems;
* Managing budgets and other project resources;
* Managing change, as the client may change their mind about the design, and identifying, formalizing and notifying relevant parties of changes in the project;
* Leading teams of other engineers, perhaps from other organizations or firms;
* Compiling, checking and approving reports; reviewing and approving project drawings;
* Using a range of design computer packages for designing projects and undertaking complex and repetitive calculations;
* Scheduling material and equipment purchases and delivery;
* Attending public meetings and displays to discuss projects, especially in a senior role;
* Adopting all relevant requirements around issues such as building permits, environmental regulations, sanitary design, good manufacturing practices and safety on all work assignments;
* Ensuring that a project runs smoothly and that the structure is completed on time and within budget;
* Correcting any project deficiencies that affect production, quality and safety requirements prior to final evaluation and project reviews.
* Analyzes survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
* Plans and designs transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
* Estimates quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
* Directs construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
* Computes load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
* Directs or participates in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
* Inspects project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
* Conducts studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess the potential impact of projects.
* Tests soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
* Provides technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
* Prepares or presents public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and rightofway descriptions.
Responsible for combining, evaluating, and reasoning with information and data to make decisions and solve problems,
* Responsible for coordinating, monitoring, providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards to members of a work group in order to accomplish tasks.
* Responsible for conducting and carrying out work procedures and activities in accordance to the company procedures.
* Responsible for identifying information received by making estimates and categorizations, recognizing differences or similarities, or sensing changes in circumstances or events.
* Responsible for encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
* Responsible for establishing long range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve these objectives.
* Responsible for evaluating information against a set of standards and verifying that it is correct.
* Responsible for scheduling events, programs, activities, as well as allocate roles for each team member.
* Responsible for entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in either written form or by electronic recording.
* Responsible for approving requests, handling paperwork, and performing daytoday administrative tasks.
* Responsible for conferring with Team members on site to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints, and project finalization/foundation problems.
* Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs, and scheduling.
* Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
* Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
* Read specifications, such as blueprints and data, to determine project requirements.
* Locate, measure, and mark location and placement of structures and equipment.
* Record information, such as personnel, production, and operational data, on specified forms and reports.
* Install, maintains and repairs heating, ventilating, air conditioning and steam distribution equipment and systems to optimize energy use.
* Operate various measuring, diagnostic and testing instruments.
* Read complex blueprints, piping, sketches, schematics and wiring diagrams
* Prepare project cost estimates and material and labor requirements for project manager.
* Research technical specifications for material and equipment purchases
* Assist in identifying and applying for infrastructure funding grants.
* Monitor quality control and assurance programs for all projects.
* Provide technical support to field staff to facilitate construction. Drafts field design changes. Operation, maintenance, and repair of pumps, motors, valves, mechanical and electrical equipment
* Reading and interpretation of plans and specifications
* Maintenance and upkeep of airconditioning and refrigeration systems; including such areas as the operating processes and equipment involved in various types of airconditioning and refrigeration systems; troubleshooting symptoms of problems in airconditioning and refrigeration systems and determining proper remedial actions; and safe operating practices
* When working with airconditioning and refrigeration systems.
* Maintain principles and practices of heating and ventilating systems.
Abu Ghazaleh Tower : Sharjah G + P + + H.C
Client : Amir Abu Ghazaleh
Consultant : Al Emaar Engineering
Main Contractor : Al Darwish Engineering
The Blue Tower, Sharjah : B + G + P + + H.P
Client : Jawad Al Khassab
Consultant : Ian Benham
Main Contractor : EEC
Al Nahda First, Dubai : B + G + + Roof
Client : Dr. Khalifa
Consultant : Arkitechnic...
Main Contractor : Bin Beleila Contracting
Elite Tower, Dubai :Dubai Marina B + G + P + Floors;
Client : Tameer
Consultant : Eng. Adnan Saffarini
Main Contractor : Arabian Constr. Company. ACC
* MS Office Package User i.e. PowerPoint & Word.
* MS Excel, MS Word.
* Good communication skills in English.
* High level of motivation.
* Excellent troubleshooting abilities.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Have high capability in learning new things related to engineering, Joiner and Fitouts, Swimming pool that are within/outside the scope of my work
English, Hindi written Spoken
Driving license : Valid UAE DL
Status : Single
Date of Birth : May
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Available upon request