Technical Engineer, Electrical
ISEP: Engineering /; CESE Industrial Electronics&Automation, final project not
concluded /; Course of CAD/CAM /;
INEGI /, Advanced Course of Industrial Maintenance;
IEFP: Trainer certificate , experienced; SHST certificate ;
CIEI at Escola Superior de Biotecnologia da Universidade Católica do Porto, Course of PLCs
USA Marketing program , experienced on sails;
Customer service and maintenance often by reverse engineering,
electronics&electromechanics, industrial machinery, experienced.
Lighting projects, experienced.
• : Professional Engineering on I&D Power Supplys Philips Portuguesa.
• : Service Engineer for CNC machines GEFanuc, Mitsubishi, management, contacting
clients and foreigner technical departments, in Porto.
• /: Teacher of Math th, th and th years secondary school;
• : Technician of electrical machinery;
• : h as a trainee on Industrial Maintenance, industrial slaughterhouse.
• /: Dealer for products of a USA Petroleum Corporation.
• /: Teacher of Digital Systems, Technology of Electricity, Electronics th, th, th,
th and th years, secondary school.
• Trainer: In , h Logical Circuits Industrial Automation, Instituto Superior de Espinho; In
/, h Industrial MaintenanceMechatronics Electromechanical Automatic Systems,
Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Instrumentation, at IEFP Rio Meão; In , h Automation–Logical
Functions, PLCS, idem IEFP; In /, h Electricity, h Electromagnetism, h
Electronics, at RTPCentro Média Parque; In /, h PLCs – Siemens Simatic S
, at ZonaVerde.
• /: Service Engineer on Maintenance/Assistance of Automatic Systems and
Electronics/Power Electronics Electric controlling and regulating using analog, and digital
circuits , electromechanics, mechatronics, of electric stackers trucks.