[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
MIRZA S. HUSSAIN
Name: Mirza S. Hussain
Date of Birth: March&;
Origin Country: Pakistan
Passport No. BJ
D/ License LTV
Current Job: Workshop Incharge
Employer: AlKifah Group
Location: Kingdom Saudi Arabia
* M.E MECHANICAL ENGINEERING from UET Lahore Pakistan.
* B .E MECHANICAL ENGINEERING from UET Lahore Pakistan.
Seek a fulfilling employment that will allow full utilization of my technical and mechanical skills and capabilities in the application field of expertise in Industrial/Automotive/Mechanical Maintenance areas and obtain a rewarding and challenging career with a well known organization that offers me several opportunities for growth and development.
Major: Automobiles Engineering
Automobiles Workshop Incharge
From to Till now
AlJubail RegionKingdom Saudi Arabia
Area of Responsibilities
* Air cleaner/filter,
* Lubrication system/oil
* Engine oil see also lubrication system
* Brake system basics
* Brake rotors and pads
* Disc brakes
* Master cylinder, brake fluid, bleeding
* Parking brakes
* Powerassisted brakes
* Cylinder head, valves and head gaskets
* Drive belts
* General engine difficulties
* Fuel Injection
* Fuel system and gasoline
* Muffler see also exhaust manifold
* Air conditioning
* Coolant see also air conditioning
* Cooling system/radiator/fan/hoses
* Power steering fluid
* Front suspension
* Rear suspension
* Shock absorbers and struts
* Steering basics, steering types
* Suspension basics
* Automatic transmission
* Clutch, flywheel see also manual transmission
* Four/All wheel drive
* Manual transmission see also clutch
* Starting system
* Warning lights
QADBROS Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
Lahore Pakistan, as Mechanical Engineer
Area of Responsibilities
* Planning and Control.
* To Plan, Direct and Control of maintenance related processes.
* Monitor cycle time optimization efficiency to improve productivity.
* Monitoring Actual Plan vs. Results.
* Process flow planning for Current and New projects.
* Technical supporting for improving maintenance process methods.
* Confers with management, and other staffs regarding manufacturing Capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
* Maintenance on time to meet the on time targets through proper execution of Production plans.
* Work on reducing the Manufacturing Lead time.
* Productivity Improvement overall improving the Plant productivity through improving of the equipments and manpower efficiency monitoring.
* Personnel skill development through training on the technical aspects, lean and other best practices and job rotation and Motivating them to improve their contribution levels; Work on reduction of basic wastes; Work on system improvements. Wastage control to improve wastage control methods thru:
* Providing Onthe job training to the operators to control rejections
* Implementing smooth system to avoid defects
* Conducting daily Quality meeting with operators and discussing, previous day Inline.
* Maintain material requirements and follow up with respective departments for Consecutive Production.
* Checking machine functions and Attending minor trouble shooting of the machine.
* Confers with other departments Material, Quality, Engineering, and Maintenance. For effective production by reducing production lead time.
* Organizing of packing & delivering the product as per dispatch schedule.
* Having Good knowledge of driving.
* Good Knowledge of HSE measures & work procedures with operation and safety requirements.
* Having selfmanaged with personally responsible approach to accomplish targets.