[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
I would like to obtain a position that will allow me to utilize my education and work experience to further enhance my experience level and to share my experience with fellow associates and colleagues that will also allow for personal growth and professional advancement.
Force Protection Industries, Inc. MRAP, Kuwait City & Afghanistan; FSRII Certified Weld Inspector, MT Level II, March to Present.
* Welding and NDT inspector on armored military vehicles undergoing repair, upgrades and maintenance.
Natchez, Mississippi Enersteel Fabrication Facility / Tradesman International; Shop CWI Inspector, January to February .
* Structural Steel Fabrication inspector as CWI for various clients on diversified structures.
CS Sakhalin, Yuzhno, Russia / Air Energi, Singapore; ArkutunDagi Sakhalin Project, ExxonMobil / Exxon Neftegas Limited / J. Ray McDermott KP Chayvo, Russia / KP PLB Pipe Lay Installation: Technical Foreman / to /
* Monitoring all aspects of construction including Pipe Loading and transfer, Pipe end Optical Laser Ovality inspection, Pipe Beveling and End Preparation, FitUp, Welding, AUT Inspection, Coating, Galvanic Anode Installation, DeWatering and general pipelay operations involved in regards to continuation / installation of " diameter X mm & .mm Wall Thickness carbon steel pipeline . Km length offshore Chayvo, Russia initiated by Fortuna PLB.
* Monitor and assist with project and site specific HSE as required.
CS Sakhalin, Yuzhno, Russia / Air Energi, Singapore; ArkutunDagi Sakhalin Project, ExxonMobil / Exxon Neftegas Limited / MRTS YuzhnoSakhalinsk / Chayvo, Russia Fortuna PLB PipeLay Installation: QSDiscipline Inspector / to /
* Attended training sessions in Yuzhno prior to departure for work site, i.e., Russian Federation Industrial and Environmental Training and AUT Automated Ultrasonic Testing Training. Received certificates for these training sessions.
* Attended Project Specific Training for Quality Management, Environmental Awareness and Safety.
* Performed routine monitoring of all aspects of construction including Pipe Loading and transfer, Pipe Beveling and End Preparation, FitUp, Welding, Inspection, Coating and Galvanic Anode Installation and general pipelay operations involved in regards to installation of " diameter X mm Wall Thickness carbon steel pipeline Km length offshore Chayvo, Russia.
* Monitored and assisted with project and site specific HSE.
Air Energi, Houston, Texas USA; ArkutunDagi Sakhalin Project, ExxonMobil / Exxon Neftegas Limited / Moscow & Gagarin, Russia Welder Qualification, Training & Mechanical/NonDestructive & Destructive Testing: QSDiscipline Inspector / to /
* Reviewed procedures and witnessed Welder Qualification Testing WQT for GMAWP & FCAW SemiAutomatic Welding at Argus Training Facility.
* Witnessed Mechanical Testing of specimens from above WQT&;s at NippiStroyTech, Tupelov Academia, Moscow, Russia.
* Unemployed due to Angolan government regulations for term of visa and renewal regulations / to /
* Air Energi, Houston, Texas / Swift Oil & Gas, London, England; Kizomba Satellites Project, ExxonMobil / Luanda, Angola
* & Lobito, Angola: QSWelding Inspector / to /
* Conducted Welder Qualification Testing, witnessed Mechanical Testing of WQT Specimens including Charpy VNotch Impact Testing, MacroEtch, etc.
* Conducted formal monitoring and recorded results via internal QA/QC forms and compiled and submitted weekly reports to project QA/QC Lead.
* Participated in weekly QC Walks of production and storage areas.
* Witnessed / monitored all aspects of piping and structural steel fabrication at facility including fitup, welding, inspection & NDT, dimensional control, hydrotesting, coating, loadout, etc.
* Performed inspection and witnessed hydrotesting in fabrication phase of Subsea Jumper Flowlines.
* Unemployed due to project funding / to /
* Swift Oil & Gas, Houston, Texas; FARM Flare & Relief Modification Project, Chevron/Texaco USA / Offshore Malongo, Angola: Construction Inspector / to /
* Attended Alford Safety Services Hydrogen Sulfide Awareness Training, certificate issued.
* Attended training seminar for offshore vessel to vessel transfer and for vessel to platform transfer
* Coordinated and monitored all aspects of construction activities related to project scope including HSE & IIF, transfer of materials and equipment to / from vessel, receipt inspection of incoming project materials, receipt inspection of incoming project consumable materials, issue and storage of welding consumables, pipe and structural demolition works, fabrication, plate and pipe cutting, pipe and structural steel fabrication, fitup, welding, inspection and NDT, hydrotesting and leak testing.
* Attended daily toolbox safety talks, PTW Permit to Work and progress meetings and contributed to each and liaised with client operations staff.
* Reviewed subcontractor documents for materials and services including NDT, HotTap Operations, Welder Qualification, etc.
* Witnessed heavy lift operations, laser leveling Theolit and measurements related to removal of existing platform flare booms and installation of new platform flare booms.
* Flare Boom removal and installation completed on seven major platforms in Takula Field located in Cabinda Gulf.
* Compiled and submitted daily progress report to project engineer.
* HAPCO Steel Products, Gastonia, North Carolina USA Shop QA/QC & Welding Inspector / to /
* Conducted Welder Qualification Testing, Welding Procedure Qualification Testing, performed required destructive tests including MacroEtch and Guided Bend Testing, reviewed NDT Reports of tests.
* Prepared WPSs&; for new hire welders per Welding Engineers requirements and WPQR&;s.
* Performed receipt inspection of materials and consumables required for the fabrication of square steel light poles.
* Performed duties as required to maintain quality status to ASQ Standards and AWS Welding Code.
* Performed close tolerance inspection of cut & fabricated items.
* Performed visual welding inspection of welded components.
* Performed surface roughness testing following shotblast of fabricated items.
* Performed coating inspections including MIL magnetic thickness measurement, profile and adhesion tests to ElectroPowder Coated Products.
* Compiled and issued weekly reports to management and attended daily staff meetings as required.
* AlHoty Establishment, AlKhobar, Saudi Arabia; Uthmaniyah Gas Plant LNG NGL, Saudi Aramco, Senior Plant, Equipment & Welding P E & W Inspection Engineer & Mechanical Inspector / to /
* Plant Inspector for Inlets, OffPlots WellSites, and Pipelines, both wellsite flowlines and crosscountry buried pipelines, Khuff Gas Manifold & Flare Systems at Uthmaniyah Gas Plant . Billion SCFD.
* Attended various training annual and biannual programs for PTW Permit to Work, Permit Receiver, Confined Space, Hydrogen Sulfide Awareness, Scaffolding, Working at Heights, etc.
* Performed routine visual assessment of onstream piping and major components thereof.
* Performed routine visual assessment of onstream pressure vessels, pumps, compressors and other rotating equipment as determined by Inspection Schedules.
* Routinely scheduled and sought resources Halliburton, Schlumberger, B.J. Services to complete hour highpressure hydro tests of buried crosscountry pipelines.
* Performed routine internal inspections and assessments of internally coated pressure vessels, above ground storage tanks and compressors during shutdowns, T & I&;s, repairs, alterations and rerating.
* Performed inspections as required supporting the plant valve & pressure relief shop.
* Performed Inspections as required supporting the plant fabrication and welding shops.
* Performed routine inspection to support pipeline operations and Khuff Gas Well Sites and their associated Trunk Lines.
* Compiled Inspection Reports, Inspection Work Sheets, prepared work scopes and maintained equipment and drawing databases for all equipment located in my area.
* Performed routine Thermography Inspection of Fired Boilers, Drums, Heaters and Elevated Flare Stacks.
* Performed routine Optical assessments and physical inspections of elevated piping and flares.
* Participated as client representative during numerous construction projects related to increasing capacity and production as well as safety systems Buried Firewater Systems, Deluge Systems, etc. for the gas plant.
* Completed and maintained Level II RTFI, MPI, DPI and UT certifications in accordance with ASNTTCA by Saudi Aramco Inspection Department.
* Prior to year , various engineering and inspection companies located in multiple cities around the USA employed me. I served in capacities as Level I, Level II & Level III NDT Inspector, CWI Certified Welding Inspector, Mechanical Inspector, Piping & Pressure Vessel Hydro Test Supervisor & Inspector, Tank Floor Inspector with the Silver Wing MFL Tank Floor Mapping System and Bubble Leak Vacuum Testing, NDT Field Supervisor and Project Coordinator. My duties required working in areas associated with Nuclear Power Generation, Fossil Fuel Power Generation, CoGeneration Power Plants, Chemical, PetroChemical, Ship Building and Maintenance, Automotive, Aerospace, Pulp & Paper, Pipelines both onshore and offshore, Offshore Platform HookUps, Military Weapons and Vehicle Manufacturing and Installation and construction of offshore as well as other types of structures. I also participated in large highrise building projects as a CWI and boltup inspector and performed inspections for NASA / EG & G / McDonald Douglas / MortonThiokol in conjunction with the Space Shuttle Program and Delta & Titan IV Rocket Programs. I also have a strong welding background with my father having been a welder, welding superintendent and pipefitter. I held pipewelding certifications for H. B. Zachary in and worked as a pipe and structural steel welder prior to changing careers to become an inspector.
* I am a Viet Nam Veteran having served in both the United States Air Force from to and the Louisiana Air National Guard from to .
* Proof of Military Service and employment details prior to year available upon request.
Hahnville High School, Hahnville, Louisiana graduate. Attended various military schools from to . Courses attended include Radiographic Testing Hartford Steam Boiler & Insurance Company Schools, General Dynamics NDT Methods, Radiation Safety, Ultrasonic Testing Level I & level II, American Welding Society Seminar for Welding Technology and Welding Inspection, Armond Trout Confined Space Training, OHSHA HAZMAT / Confined Space Training, hours, NBIC, Alford Safety Services Hydrogen Sulfide Awareness Training HS, ESSA Angola HUET Helicopter Underwater Escape Training & Sea Survival, AUT Automated Ultrasonic Testing Training, Russian Federation Industrial Safety and Environmental Awareness Training.
Maintained ASNT Level II Certifications in NDT Methods, Radiographic Inspection, Magnetic Particle Inspection, Liquid Penetrant Inspection, Ultrasonic Inspection, Bubble Leak Testing & Inspection, Helium Leak Testing & Inspection and Visual & Optical Inspection for + years. Maintained ASNT Level III Certification from to . Currently American Welding Society AWS Certified Welding Inspector CWI, Certification valid through , HUET validity /. Maintain skill level in Radiographic Film Interpretation RTFI.
USA passport is current through
USA Secret Security Clearance, Valid through