[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Seeking for the next professional challenge in Account Management, Sales, and Business Development.
Summary of Qualifications
Seasoned and selfmotivated professional with over years of experience in management, sales, and business development for semiconductor industry. Track record in utilizing resources with highest efficiency. Capable of generating growth and winning market share for semiconductor manufacturers and service providers. Broad knowledge of semiconductor device physics, fabrication, and process development. Highly competent in the following key skills:
* Account management and business development
* Expertise in strategic planning, cost containment, and customer service
* Highly skilled in competitor analysis, contract negotiation, and target marketing
* Strong analytical, organizational, presentation, communication, and time management skills
Demonstrated expertise in account management and strategic sales planning. Known for delivering accelerating revenue and profit gains in the highly competitive Semiconductor industry. Deeply experienced in identifying business challenges while collaboratively working with accounts to shape solutions and provide excellent customer service to meet and exceed customer needs and expectations.
Has been a major contributing factor for the success of startup companies:
* Nano Integrated Solutions Inc. NanoISI Sold to EAG Labs
* Accurel Systems Inc. Sold to EAG Labs
Dynamics EAM Philadelphia, PA Present
Sr. Account Executive, Business Development
* In charge of account expansion and business development with focus on exposure to semiconductor industry offering Enterprise Asset Management solutions.
* Advisor, mentor, contributor on all aspects of business operations, sales, and marketing.
* Using my large network of executive/clevel contacts reach out to targeted decision makers, present demos, discuss solutions, negotiate contracts, and win business.
* Increase Semiconductor exposure by %, general sales by %.
Evans Analytical Group LLC, Santa Clara, CA
* Managed large volume of customer accounts across all service offerings within RTP Release To Production Division; Services included Circuit Edit, Failure Analysis, Advanced Microscopy, Reliability, and ATE Testing.
* As a member of a global sales team helped increase revenue by % in years. Consistently exceeded the sales quotas and was recognized and rewarded as a top sell performer with profit sharing and bonuses.
* Researched, identified, and reached out to &;s of small, midsize, large, and fabless semiconductor companies by networking, targeted research in internet, cold calling, and attending conventions. Expanded the customer base by % in years.
* Closed numerous deals in excess of $K in individual projects within RTP service products.
* Constantly visited high profile clients and gave informational presentation on services, products, and new offerings. Discussed new business opportunities and presented new value proposals.
* Coordinated technical meeting when clients had IC design/performance issues, discussed and educated them on different analytical services and presented the best technical solutions within their budgets.
* Created technical/marketing brochures resulting in increased customer awareness of EAG&;s services.
Nano Integrated Solutions Inc. Santa Clara, CA
Director, Business Development
* Spearheaded new business development and account expansion activity for all Analytical services and TurnKey Solution offerings in this startup. Expanded the customer base by % and revenue by % in years.
* Successfully established numerous Clevel business relations resulting in high dollar value project/account wins.
* Negotiated pricings, prepared proposal on long term contracts, and maintained sustainable records of sales achievement and quotas.
* Consistently met or exceeded quotas and regularly met with executive team to establish new goals and expectations.
* Acted as a liaison between clients and Ops teams to make sure all customer needs and expectations were addressed and delivered on time.
* Created technical documents explaining different techniques and services NanoISI provided. This resulted in increased accuracy in data collection in early stages of projects thus achieving faster results for clients.
Accurel Systems Inc. Sunnyvale, CA
Director, Circuit Edit Operations
* Promoted to oversee and manage sales and operation of the Circuit Edit division in this startup with engineers in Sunnyvale, CA and engineers in Austin, TX.
* Exceeded revenue targets for consecutive years and reached to $M/year by in a very price competitive environment.
* Researched, developed, and introduced innovative procedures/techniques to perform backside Circuit Edit on flipchip devices using standard FIB tools. This resulted in saving the company $M in cost of acquiring new equipment.
* Trained and Led the Circuit Edit team when transitioning to a new procedure involved with CAD Navigation and use of Layout/GDSII files.
* Maintained tracking documentation to accurately monitor customer tendencies and market changes in order to continuously adapt, maximize, and exceed sales targets.
* Temple University Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
* Santa Clara University Management Development Program Santa Clara, CA
Certificate of Completion in Leadership Practices
* Santa Clara University, Leavey School of Business Santa Clara, CA
Certificate of Recognition for Successful Completion of Management Practices
* Instructed by Evans Analytical Group LLC, Certificate of Completion Working Smarter, a Course in Analytical Techniques
* NOVA Workforce Development Certificate of Achievement Training in Management, Team Building, and Problem Solving in the Workplace. Professional Effectiveness Program, PEP