Resume for lakeshia K. for Other / Engineering Services in jacksonville, Arkansas
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
A distinctive and challengeseeking individual thriving in changing environments to deliver increasingly
complex initiatives for a national client base using strong technical capabilities, problem resolution, and
multilevel communication skills.
Project Management & Analysis Vendor Relations Presentation Development Research
System/Server Analysis & Configuration Testing & Documentation Contract Application Business
Fraud Identification, Compliance, & Mitigation Coaching/Mentoring Change Management
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Accomplished Analyst leveraging sharp analytical, organizational, and relationshipbuilding skills to
execute often complex initiatives requiring strong solution development skills, technical expertise, and
• Recognized top achiever often tapped to handle special projects due to history of successfully
completing all mandates.
• Foresighted, proactive Analyst embracing dynamic environments characterized by constant
change, routinely delivering highcaliber customer service delivery.
• Growthoriented Mentor willingly guiding and coaching others to strengthen their professional
capabilities as part of overall commitment to corporate success.
• Broad proficiencies in numerous technologies coupled with experience in vendor relations and
Windstream Communications Little Rock, Ar.
Engineering Coordinator Present
• Change control management to include scheduling
• Project coordination
• Coordination of internal and field resources for projects and change controls
• Departmental reporting
CS&DMCustomer Engagement Management Advisor II
Configuration Specialist II
• Coordinated and implemented the tasks relative to process revenue opportunities
• Managed relationships with customers, internal partners, and team members.
• Served as primary customer contact for server, storage and software configurations.
• Managed customer quotes to ensure all requirements for quote generation are handled to meet
• Ensured that all interactions and transactions meet Customer Business Center CBC process and
• Took ownership to define customer needs and exercise sound judgment to implement solutions.
• Managed change in a constructive and positive manner.
• Maintained proficiency and currency on all applicable tools, products and service updates.
• Provided product, marketing and common technical information on HP product offerings and/or
order fulfillment programs as part of an account management team.
• Configuration and Quote Generation hand selected as of to go to West and SLED
• Configured HP products such as highend servers and storage as well as software to complete
• Created system/solution configuration in Watson based on Siebel Service Request SR
• Created legal, formalized quotation with approved contract pricing.
Little Rock, Ar.
Project Analyst II
Security organization that was part of a collaborative effort to create an integrated approach to identifying
and mitigating all the risks Alltel/Verizon faced both physical and data.
• Project lead for Fraud department
• Maintained vendor relationships
• Monitored procedures/projects in compliance with department standards
• Represented the Regions in companywide projects/implementations meeting department
and company guidelines
• Requirements analyst and Technical advisor for Regions
• Administered and maintained department systems and reporting
• Troubleshooter for systems/technical issues with other carriers, internal/external groups or
• Opened, monitored, tracked and troubleshot tickets in BMC Remedy ticketing system
• Tested and documented any issues with all new client/software releases for system and
• Maintained Access database for Regions
• Attended departmental and regional meetings for process improvements
• On call responsibilities
Little Rock, Ar.
Wireless Number PortabilityPort Support Coordinator
• Analyzed and reported trends to management on a regular basis.
• Monitored compliance with Industry Guidelines
• Interacted with Carrier Trading Partners, Sales, Resellers, Agents, CallCenters of all types,
and SyniverseÊon a daily basis
• Worked with systems of record such as CellWare and Virtuoso II. These systems contain
all privileged information about customers such as plan information, features, and status of
• Worked with other systems such as Unity activation interface, the System Management
Gateway product of Telcordia, SMG, Remedy ticketing interface, as well as many
• Transferred customers into Alltel via wireless number portability
• Troubleshot any issues that may have arisen from the porting process
• Selected by management, out of a group of , as the individual to keep the ticketing
interface in order so that we could process ports as quickly as possible
• Selected as one of the only people with access to the Service Order Administration System
managed by Syniverse
• Selected to the wireless/wireline group and within months was lead to that group
• Worked with various wireline carriers and their online systems
• Compiled several training manuals for management to document processes
• Attended all TWIG calls in place of Manager/Supervisors
• Promoted from Customer Service to Port Support Coordinator
Project Management Institute
Masters of Project Management
DeVry/Keller Graduate School of Management
Masters of Science in Information Systems
University of Phoenix
Bachelors of Business Administration
University of Arkansas, Little Rock
Applications/Tools: Siebel CRM, Watson, Eclipse, BMC Remedy, Microsoft Office Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, etc, MS Project, Crystal Reports, Service Order Administration system SOA Syniverse,
Unity, System Management Gateway SMGTelecordia, CellWare, Virtuoso II, Mobius and Active
Directory for user account setup
Operating Systems: Windows, XP, Vista, and Windows NT
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!