BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST
UPS Courier Services, Toronto, ON
Hired by this international courier services company to assist senior management in
strategizing activities to optimize business development initiatives with duties involving data
analysis and project deliverables. Track and communicate project status to upper management
through weekly Excel, Access reports. Present quarterly progress and status to VP and CFO
through PowerPoint presentations. Facilitate conference calls with internal departments to review
goals and manage progress
• Develop and present business cases to assess project opportunities and prioritize them
accordingly through gathering information, analyzing data and conducting cost/benefit and
Return on Investment ROI analysis.
• Drew on process engineering methodology and tools to design operating plans to exceed
business targets through cost containment, service and performance enhancement
operations with safety adherence.
• Formulated accurate performance measures in creating an operating plan and job setups,
taking into account various operational logistics and in consultation with internal efficiency
• Honed resultsorientation to identify opportunities for improvement in procedures and new
technologies for performance and regulatory compliance.
• Harnessed quality control standards in monitoring the supply chain process to minimize
• Leveraged strong organisational skills in scheduling feeders and drivers to ensure there
were no conflicts in mapping workflow logistics on “Gantt Chart” using Excel applications.
SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST
HBC Company, Toronto, ON
Assigned to this company, as part of a university thesis program, to solve store operational
issues and applied statistical analysis to address the problem.
Manipulated data management techniques in working with the information supplied to
determine the relationship between store sales and conversion rates. Review replenishment
strategies to ensure that HBC meet expectations on instock and inventory targets
• Analyze business trends to identify sales opportunities
• Research and investigate store and warehouse out of stocks and implement corrective
• Collaborate and consult with the Procurement and Marketing teams to develop,
implement, and monitor inventory and replenishment plans, in support of the National Parts
Business Plan. This includes developing and managing inventory budgets, fill rate targets and
turnover goals by division/industry for the Central Warehouse and all Field Service Units
• Analyze past and current business and provide recommendation on improvement