Resume for Andrew P. for Researcher / Scientist / Engineering Services in Phoenix, Arizona
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Andrew James P. JR.
South th Lane Home Phone:
Laveen, AZ, Cell Phone:
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Self motivated individual with an established reputation for reliability, commitment, teamwork, and flexibility in fast
paced environments. Demonstrated skills of leadership, communication, and multitasking in different work
environments. Very analytically minded with a strong work ethic that promotes teamwork and results. Proficient at
Microsoft Office suite and mathematical computation.
GROUP PROJECT EXPERIENCE
Mathematical Modeling of Collective Behaviors January – May : Modeled the behaviors of animals and
organisms that tend to “flock” together through research and the use of mathematical equations.
Ornithopter Optimization Project Jan. May : Analyzed flapping wing flight through wind tunnel testing
and trial and error construction in order to optimize the flight performance of an ornithopter.
High Altitude Long Endurance Project August December : Furthered research into designing a high
altitude long endurance aircraft similar to NASA’s Helios but in a more compact form.
Vangent Inc., Phoenix, AZ
Manual CheckIn Clerk
• Scanned forms to check into facility
• Assessed condition of forms and determined proper treatment of forms
• Sorted forms by type and distributed into homogenous boxes
• Manually transcribed damaged forms
• Sorted notes and non census materials and processed accordingly
• Worked with Bureau of Census representatives to determine proper processing of forms
• Scanned in boxes returned from local census offices for processing
• Ensured productivity, accuracy, and quality standards were upheld
• Obtained proper security clearance and passed background check
• Consistently received performance bonuses
The Salvation Army, Phoenix, AZ and Alamogordo, NM
Christmas Program Assistant
• Operated a passenger van to deliver and pickup employees
• Supervised employee performance
• Assisted in counting money at the end of shifts
• Completed data entry of income reports on a daily basis
Regal Entertainment Group, Scottsdale, AZ
Floor Staff / Assistant Manager
• Handled customer service issues
• Supervised floor staff of approx. people
• Balanced cash registers
• Managed inventory on daily basis
• Provided shift reports to reflect sales
University of Arizona – Residence Life
• Assured security of building, maintained communication with residents, and assured the compliance of the
• Facilitated meetings with wing approx. residents or with roommates as needed.
• Inventoried every room on wing and handled all applicable administrative paperwork.
• Initiated, planned, and executed events and activities for wing and hall as a whole.
• Responded to emergency situations that occurred in the hall.
• Checked and distributed mail in building and area mailboxes
• Filed and tracked programs of Resident Assistants in hall
• Tracked programming budgets
• Managed scheduling and reservations of common areas in hall
• Completed general office tasks including answering phone, making photocopies, filing, typing
University of Arizona
Graduate, Class of
Major: Mathematics, Minor: Aerospace Engineering
Desert Mountain High School
Graduate, Class of
Class Rank: Top % of , GPA: .
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!