[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Walnut St, Apt. ~ Pittsburgh, PA
Objective: Seeking a position of materials scientist or research engineer in a reputational company.
* + years&; experience on Thin Film Processing through physical/chemical methods.
* + years&; experience on materials characterization by Electron Microscopy TEM/SEM.
* Eight published papers on peerreviewed journals and one US patent.
Research Assistant at State University of New York at Binghamton
* Visualization and modeling of oxidation of metal and alloy thin film by in situ TEM and STM
* Fabrication of TiO thin films by solution based deposition for solid oxide fuel cell
* Fabrication of flagella as a biological material for nanostructured electronics devices patented
Research Assistant at Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
* Preparation of ITO thin films by liquid phase codeposition method & magnetic sputtering
* Synthesis of surfactant AOT and Preparation of Ag nanoparticles through micelle technique
REU at Wuhan University of Science and Technology, China
* Preparation and characterization of cheap catalyst in selective reduction of NOX through solgel and solution based coprecipitation process for auto exhaust gas purification
* Thin films processing solution based method, magnetic sputtering and UHV ebeam evaporation
* Extensive use of in situ TEM and HRTEM, SEM/EDS and familiar with STM, AFM
* Setup and modification of vacuum system including UHVSTM and ebeam evaporator
* MATLAB, LABVIEW and TEM image simulation software
B.Sc. in Materials Engineering
B.A. in Industrial Management at Wuhan University of Science and Technology, China
M.Sc. in Materials Science at Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
Ph.D. in Materials Science Engineering, State University of New York at Binghamton, expected
Reference: Publication and patent available upon request