[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Crystal View Lane.
York, SC US
I am seeking an entry level position as a Medical Imaging Repair Technician / Field Service Engineer / Electronics Repair
Technician that will utilize my experience and education and provide professional challenge and growth.
Medical Imaging Repair Technician / Field Service Engineer / Electronics Repair Technician
ECPI College of Technology, Charlotte, N.C.
• Diploma in Medical Imaging Equipment Technology
• Radiologic Service Training Institute – Level
• Associates Degree in Electronics Engineering
• GPA: .
Relevant Skills & Training
ÊRSTI Radiological Service Training Institute Phase I
• Introduction to Radiographic Systems how xrays are made, the history of xrays, different components of xrays
• Fluoroscopic Systems basic understanding of fluoroscopy
• Imaging systems GE AMX Portable, GE Revolution, GE legacy R&F, GE Mobile Mammogram Unit
• Changed Xray tubes
• Safety while working and taking xrays
• Preventive maintenance
• Half Value Layer
• One and three phase transformers
• Xray production overview
• Strong mechanical background
• Strong knowledge of computers and troubleshooting
• Years of welding and soldering experience
• The ability to follow directions and carry out orders successfully
• Good understanding of how to read wiring schematics
Hobbies & Leisure Activities
• Building and working on Harley Davidson motorcycles, ATV’s, dirt bikes and boats.
• Working on heavy equipment such as dump trucks, bulldozers, and frontend loaders.
• Working on and restoring old classic cars, trucks and Hot Rods.
• Custom auto paint and body work.
• Welding – ARC, MIG, and TIG.
• Building and repairing computers, Laptops, desktops, PlayStations, iPod’s and cell
• Heating and Air conditioning work.
Certifications and Awards
• Dean’s List
• Perfect Attendance
• National Careers Readiness Certificate GOLD – South Carolina Work Ready Program.
• RSTI Radiological Service Training Institute Phase Xray
• Member of the Tech. Club at ECPI College Of Technology
ECPI College of Technology Classroom Training
Electricity I & II
Digital Engineering Technology I & II
Electronics Engineering Technology I & II
Networking I & II
• Topologies for Token Ring and Ethernet networks, network and transport protocols, connectivity for devices,
and LAN/WAN services.
• Understanding of how to detect and troubleshoot connectivity problems and resolve them.
• Understanding of IP addresses and how they work.
UNIX Administration I & II
• Basic knowledge and understanding of UNIX network security, network connectivity issues, problem
diagnostics, system commands and utilities.
Microcomputer Upgrade & Maintenance
• Maintained and repaired P.C.’s using diagnostic software.
• Worked on memory expansion and hard drive replacement.
• Learned how to use Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to create word documents,
spreadsheets, and presentations.
Carolina Custom Cycles, York, S.C. Tracy M.
Custom Motorcycle Mechanic/Fabricator
• Build, repair and modify custom motorcycles for customers who want something different than what is on the
• Frame fabrication, wiring, lowering, custom paint jobs, troubleshooting and rebuilding motors and
transmissions to increase performance.
Ferebee Corporation, Charlotte, N.C. Daryl Fincher
/ – /
Dump Truck DriverQuad Axle/Loader Operator
• Hauled paving materials for commercial and residential customers
• Operated frontend loader in order to ensure materials were mixed correctly
• Ensured trucks, materials, and plant operations were maintained safely
Blue Max Trucking, Charlotte, N.C. Tim Hawkins
/ – /
Dump Truck DriverQuad Axle
• Transported asphalt paving materials for commercial and residential customers
• Interacted with and communicated with paving crew in order to ensure safety guidelines
• Required to comply with DMV, GVWR, & EPA regulations.
All Points Trucking, Charlotte, N.C. Rusty Hill
/ – /
Dump Truck DriverQuad Axle/Dozer Operator/Heavy Equipment Mechanic
• Responsible for the transport and delivery of materials.
• Operated heavy equipment for loading trucks with proper material and weight limits.
• Responsible for maintenance and repair of heavy equipment to ensure safe and proper
Universal Supply Co, Melbourne, Fla. Ray Willis
Straight Truck Driver/Mechanic
• Delivered stucco plaster application that is applied externally to houses and commercial buildings in tropical locations
to keep out humidity and moisture.
Factory Direct Shutters, Palm Bay, Fla. Mike Yent
Hurricane Shutter Installer/Field Service Repair
• Installed and repaired electric rollup hurricane shutters on houses, condo’s, and commercial buildings in
References Available Upon Request