[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Aaron W., Sr.
Kerry St., Baldwin, La.
To obtain a responsible and challenging entrylevel position that will utilize my education and background, expand my knowledge, and offer opportunities for personal and professional growth.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
* Able to work in stressful situations.
* Obtained numerous construction, operator, and safety certifications.
* Able to execute correct safety and work procedures.
* Proven ability to demonstrate knowledge of electronic and computer technology
Carey Salt Lydia, La.
Under Cutter Operator
* Examined and maintained all work equipment needed to complete projects.
* Prioritized all duties, which effectively kept all crew members productive to meet deadlines.
Bay, LTD New Iberia, La.
Heavy Equipment Operator
* Supervised a crew of in daily operations, including evaluation and payroll efforts led to decreased idle time.
* Expertly managed inventory of all shipping and receiving materials.
Shaw Global Energy Services Delcambre, La. present
Class II Mechanic Technician/Pipefitter/Scaffold Builder
Provide leadership, instructions, and supervision of personnel, boosting morale, and encouraging professionalism.
* Coordinate work assignments which lead to an innovative safe work environment.
* Tackle many job duties that lead to consistency of completing all task assigned.
* Proven ability to build and dismantle decks using torch and welding.
* Proven ability to read and understand blue prints and schematic.
Thomas Electric/Plumbing/Refrigeration Franklin, La. present
Electrical HVAC Technician
* Wiring, rewiring, and troubleshooting A/C units and residential electrical
Aaron W., Sr.
Franklin Senior High School Franklin, La
Remington College Lafayette, La.
Associate Degree in Electronic and Computer Technology
University of Phoenix Lafayette, La.
Information Technology Networking and Telecommunications present
* Critical Thinking
* Foundations for General Education and Professional Success
* Introduction to Popular American Culture
* Principles of Biology
* Technical Writing Fundamentals
* Fundamentals of Programming with Algorithms and Logic
* Database Concepts, SQL for Business
* JAVA Programming I
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
* National Center for Construction Education Research: Specialized Core Training
* Decker College of Construction: Electrical Training Level and Level
* Certified Forklift Operator
* Certified Overhead Crane Operator
* Certified Frontend Loader Operator
* OSHA Safety Certified
* Certified in Water Survival
* TWIC Card
References Available Upon Request