• Vast knowledge of accounting terminologies, accounting principles and standards.
• Post income and expenditure entries in Gen/ledger. PrepareÊBankÊreconciliation Statement.
• Check and match the final balances ofÊgeneral ledgerÊwith that of theÊbankÊstatements to find out if any
deposits, withdrawals, or checks clearance entries have not been recorded either byÊbankÊor by self. Develop
and monitor various supporting documents bills, receipts, purchase orders, quotations, invoices, bills payable
• Analyze critically the accounting data to find out any discrepancies or misstatements in the financial statements.
Managed accounts payable and receivable. Managed the projects of generating financial reports, conducting
research and updating vendor file, activating or, deleting individual files.
• Verify payment accounts, entered details to systems to ensure printed checks and contact with customers.
Conduct research on payment errors due to error in data entry. Create innovative revenue system that increases.
the overall growth of the organization
• Profit and loss. Help payroll preparation by calculating time details and other duties. Reconciled accounts to the
budget, wrote journal entries and posted them to the G/L. Developed Contracts, proposal amendments, then
analyzed the strategic budget report, reconciled bad debit bank allowances for tax forms.
• Created graphs, and spread sheets. Reconcile Bank Statement. Credit cards processing and daily posting. Wire
transfers. Work with financial departments with responsibility for Budgets, Forecasting, Payroll, Accounts
Payable and Receivable. Analyze budgets and submit for the management team.
• Ensure the yielding with accounting deadlines. Coordinate monthly payroll functions for employees. Certified
receipts and payments account in the statutory report.