[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
A full time position
in the Customer Service industry where my five years of professional
experience requiring excellent guest assistance, creative thinking abilities,
and great results will be effectively applied.
• Graduated with a . accumulative
GPA earning a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts majoring in Theatre with
a minor in Psychology and Sociology.
• Directed, produced, designed and
constructed a three act play in SVSU's Black Box theatre.
• Has more than five years of excellent
customer service skills in multiple work environments.
• Very knowledgeable with multiple
Window programs including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and has
twelve years of computer experience.
• Passed the Work Keys Assessment Test
verifying excellent Mathematical and English skills.
• Spent thousands of hours volunteering
as a bowling coach and as an actor in over thirty plays.
and Fine Arts
• Performed in thirtythree different
performances at Saginaw Valley State University, Midland
Center for the Arts, and Arthur Hill
• Directed a three act play where
lighting, time management, set design, blocking, and working with actors
was essential for quality results.
• Operate video cameras, edit video
digital and analog, direct, storyboard, and write scripts.
• Experienced with Adobe Photoshop,
Final Cut Pro, and DVD programs.
• Operate light, video and audio
boards, studio or field cameras, different types of microphones, and
• Gained confidence and better
communication skills by working with customers of different age groups
• Can apply different techniques
and methods of handling a customer to have the best outcome.
• Excellent and effective Mathematical
and English skills.
• Gained valuable knowledge from
the program at Vector Marketing Corporation selling fine cutlery.
• Great at handling large amounts
of money, filling out paperwork, answering and responding to phone calls,
multitasking and fulfilling guest request.
• Very quick and adaptive learner
of simple and complex programs.
• Knowledgeable about computer
parts and their functions.
• Very detailed oriented and specific
when organizing products.
• Excellent at categorizing alphabetically
or through other systems efficiently and effectively.
Production, /, Hemlock Semiconductor,
Team Associate, //, Babies
R Us, Saginaw, MI
Assistant Set Designer, / /,
Saginaw Valley State University, University Center, MI Assistant Manager,
/ /, Lefevre's Family Bowl, Saginaw, MI
Parts Delivery, / /, H
and H Wheel Service, Saginaw, MI Host/Waiter, / /, Hunan
Restaurant, Saginaw, MI
Assistant Manager, / /,
Stardust Lanes, Saginaw, MI
Sale Representative, / /,
Forshee Enterprise, Saginaw, MI
Sales Representative, / /,
Vector Marketing Corporation, Bay City, MI
Bachelor Degree In Fine Arts Theatre,
Saginaw Valley State University, MI
Coached youth bowlers
for over four years. Received multiple academic awards for excellent
grades in high school. Participated and volunteered in the America College
Theatre Festival hosted by Saginaw Valley State University's Theatre
• Marketable Skills
Certificate from the Saginaw Career Complex
• Received Dean
Certificate multiple times for excellent grades.