Vertigo Research – Entertainment market survey specialist
: Consultant, video games market business development Lyon
• Set up and commercial launch of a Point of Sale market focus group for video game publishers.
Atari – Worldwide video games publisher – M€ turnover in , employees.
years: Worldwide Senior Group Product Manager
• Development and responsibility of key brands on a strategic level M€ turnover, M€ online.
• Full P&L responsibility, management of product managers and an annual budget of . M€.
• Marketing service, support and sales forecasts control of the distribution subsidiaries.
• Launched products including licensing negotiations: Ghostbusters, Jamie Oliver, and WWF.
• Brand creation or rejuvenation: Test Drive Unlimited N¡ X charts in , Race Pro.
• Led the worldwide campaign for “Chronicles of Riddick”: % GameStats average ranking.
years: EMEA Brand Manager Racing & Action titles
• Marketing strategy and year plan for IPs, including Driver, Unreal series, Act of War…
• Managing the hit “Drivr”: % of the company turnover in . Delivered world class branding
for both EU and US usage. sales in EU, in USA. Artwork was award winner at E show in
• Daytoday management of product managers and more in a matrix organization.
• Instigated partnerships with Eurosport, iTunes, Nestl‰, Sony Music, MTV, Logitech and Nvidia.
: EMEA Product Manager
• Created and implemented the “Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare” marketing strategy.
• N¡ in the European charts M units sold and ECTS Award for Marketing.
Infogrames – European video games distribution leader – M€ turnover in , employees.
: Manager of the Greek subsidiary
• Set up the Greek Subsidiary: employees, ,M€ turnover after the first year.
• Established Infogrames Hellas as an important business in the local industry.
• Supervised marcom, operations, monitored sales team, local distributors and wholesalers.
years: Marketing and PR Manager of the newIy formed Spanish subsidiary