[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Clarence Center, NY
Summary Hard working, cooperative and detail oriented professional with excellent knowledge of marketing, branding, public relations, promotions, and social media principles, strategies, and practices.
Education Xavier University, Williams College of Business May
* BSBA Marketing; Minor in Peace Studies
* Business Profession Program, participant
* Trustee Scholarship, recipient
* Xavier University Shriberg Entrepreneurship Award, Recipient
* Coauthored an academic article published in the American Marketing Association&;s ENewsletter
Experience Buffalo, NY Graphic Controls Sept. Nov.
Marketing Associate TransactionalMEDIA Team
* Coordinated market research and analysis for new business development, market trends, and competing manufacturers.
* Organized customer outreach and phasein for new and existing products including a change in pallet configuration resulting in a larger and more efficient shipping process.
* Codeveloped marketing and branding strategies for the TransactionalMEDIA Team involving material for TITO tickets, player cards, and new kiosk technology.
* Redeveloped the Graphic Controls "Green Initiative Program." This included the monitoring of current sustainable practices and future initiatives in carbon capture and storage, carbon credits, and waste reduction programs.
* Responsible for the coordination of tradeshow events.
Cincinnati, OH Reivax Records
* Responsible for artist management, development, and promotion. Resulted in continuing relationships with rising hiphop artists in the local scene and verbal contract agreements for the future.
* Managed an intern working in public relations, marketing, social media management, and promotions.
* Oversaw label operations as a member of the board of directors.
New York, NY W Public Relations Summer
Intern Consumer Division
* Comanaged multiple consumer brands ranging from Tequila, Gray Line NYC, Camp Bow Wow, to Lifestyles Condoms, resulting in various placements in top media outlets including The New York Times, The Early Show, US Weekly and Star Magazine.
* Constructed pitches and press releases for WPR&;s clients and client events.
* Assisted in attaining relationships with representatives of the press and various media outlets.
* Secured placements for the Original SoupMan reopening on the Early Show.
* Worked on the Gray Line New York&;s ride of fame campaign and coorganized press for Donald Trump&;s induction speech as the first Ride of Fame inductee.
Brooklyn, NY Learned Evolution Summer
Intern Social Media Management
* Maintained the Facebook and Twitter accounts of Brooklyn Bowl, Eclectic Method and Learned Evolution; gained + unique relationship requests per day on Brooklyn Bowl&;s Facebook and approximately + new followers on Twitter.
* Codeveloped promotional material for Eclectic Method and Brooklyn Bowl, ranging from sample CDs, performance DVDs, tshirts and posters.
* Organized and published concert information on Flavorpill.
New York, NY forthebeat Summer
Intern Writing, Promotions, Social Media Management
* Managed forthebeat&;s Wordpress, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
* Efforts resulted in increased viewership by approximately unique viewers per month to forthebeat.com and recognition from New York City press naming forthebeat as one of the top ten upcoming music blogs in the area.
* Developed and published multiple posts on artists in various genres.
* Coorganized and promoted forthebeat&;s summer showcase at Pianos Bar located in the Lower East Side of Manhattan resulting in a showcase with nearly people in attendance.
Activities Xavier University Marketing Club, member
* Cincinnati&;s Entrepreneur&;s Organization EO, member
* Xavier University Annual Fund, volunteer
Skills CisionPoint, Microsoft Office, Mac Office, Wordpress, Hootsuite, Adobe Photoshop