S. Sales Advisory
Served as independent consultant from except for and when employed by
Crosscheck Inc. as National Sales Manager. Created and implemented sales, sales management, and training
strategies and programs for diversified client base, with companies engaged in business services, financial
services, educational services, health services supply, manufacturing, and distribution. Representative
Craig L. S.
• Hosted Business Services, Inc. Grew this businessservices company’s profit % in less than months.
Revamped sales organization, introduced new sales training program for both external and internal teams,
restructured sales support functions, and worked with Marketing to refine the message and create new
• Winewrights, Inc. Led sales team that delivered new business for this distribution organization that
exceeded projections by % while increasing reorders %, both within months. Implemented new
accountability processes and metrics. Member of Senior Leadership Team.
• Coast Federal Supply Company, Inc. Grew this healthservices supply company’s revenues % and
profits % in months. Managed call centers in Florida, New Jersey, and Nevada. Hired and trained
new and existing managers, account executives, and support staff. Developed standardized training
programs, metrics, and KPI’s. Member of Executive Leadership Team.
• Quality Discount Supply, Inc. Grew this manufacturer’s profit % in years through developing and
managing the southeast U.S., a new profit center, with activities including recruiting, training, and
managing member sales organization, including Sales Managers. Implemented KPI’s.
• The Mortgage Store Financial, Inc. Grew monthly sales % in less than months. Implemented new
business model, sales accountability metrics, and KPI’s. Recruited, trained, and managed sales
personnel, including Regional Sales Managers.
• Seventh Domain Winery. General Manager for startup winery. Negotiated purchase contracts for
premises, equipment, and grapes as well as lease agreements. Built distribution channels for onpremise, off
premise, and consumerdirect sales.
Crosscheck, Inc. ,
Merchant services/payment guarantee company.
National Sales Manager
• Identified growth opportunity for telesales initiative, won management approval, implemented the program,
and delivered revenues achieving % of target within months.
• Turned around underperforming national field sales teams of up to sales representatives, trainers, and
internal support staff, growing volume % to over $ million.
• Revised sales model from topdown to bottomup, increasing sales % to targeted highvolume accounts.
• Improved account executive retention from : to : by increasing communication, followup training,
and accountability metrics.
• Increased account conversions % through establishing new internal and external processes and
procedures for managing cold calling, lead tracking, and followup activities.
Vice President of Sales, MagMedia, Ltd., subsidiary of Polaroid
Vice President, Mortgage Lending and Member of Senior Leadership Team, Merit Savings Bank
Vice President and Regional Manager, Branch Sales, American Savings and Loan Association
Investment Officer, American Savings and Loan Association
Member, Commercial Lending and Management Training Program, City National Bank