JEFFREY B. R. – Page
HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE & EVP ADMINISTRATION
SVP HUMAN RESOURCES AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER – Allianz Life
Key strategic leader in refocusing, recalibrating and aligning HR as business partner
within the enterprise. Span of control included government relations, corporate
communications, diversity, public and community relations, branding, charitable
giving, enterprise property/facilities, as well as meeting planning and events.
Accountable for a $+ million P&L and budget.
• Sponsored with Chairman, the integration and joint consolidation of Fireman’s
Fund and Allianz Life HR function, eliminating redundancy by $ million
costs/expenses in compensation, payroll, benefits systems, talent acquisition,
training, call center, facility management, and communications.
• Championed with German parent the vision and assessment for creating global
diversity training, Leadership Institute, and Succession Talent Management tools,
in an effort to build alliances across Europe, North America and Asia.
• Systematically built an enhanced performancebased metric culture evolution.
Reduced incomplete number of performance reviews from in to in
, as well as improved the rating distribution to more correctly mirror that of a
bell shape and actual business results: .% ’s and ’s to .%, . ’s to
.%, . ’s and ’s to .%.
• Initiated commercial and media blitz that successfully launched in May,
• Proactively reversed six years of unaccountable performance atrophy by instilling
the OPEX approach to business planning. Quickly set vision, established mission,
revealed gaps and formed strategic alignment to business initiatives in an effort to
improve delivery, compliance and execution.
• Accountable and executed organizational strategic change initiative HP.
of employees required through process.
The Ohio State University and Medical Center, Columbus, OH
$. billion nationally ranked medical center with , employees acute hospitals,
Department of Health Sciences, and College of Medicine ranked th nationally