Resume for Julio L. for Executive Manager in Mexico City, Mexico
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Julio C. L. Garcia
Coyoac n, Mexico City
Tel. . Email:
I am an executive with a great ability to adapt and the will to learn new activities and assume new responsibilities,
which has enabled me to work in a great variety of areas, with solid, agile growth. My capacity for the abstraction of
problems and of the process of analysis of the different solution alternatives has permitted their immediate, correct
implementation. The search and the direction of the talent of the people who have worked with me,have been a great
asset that I have always exploited.
|Company: Tecnolog‹as Diales de M‰xico /to |Department: Office of Strategic Planning and |
|date |Alliances |
|Position: Director of Strategic Planning and |Employees under my supervision: |
|Alliances | |
• Definition of products and comprehensive projects as well as the planning of the company’s general strategy.
• Project implementation and definition of business models.
|Company: Pannacea, S.A. de C.V. /to date |Department: Head Office |
|Position: General Director |Employees under my supervision: |
• Direction and Planning of all of the organization’s operational areas.
• Representing the company in national and international forums.
• Directing and managing the whole of a multidisciplinary company with complex operations.
• Heading a unique cuttingedge Business Project.
|Company: Finsago, S.A de C.V. // |Department: Head Office |
|Position: General Director |Employees under my supervision: |
• Direction of a loyalty program operator, including the programs of Red çngel and the Government of the
• Negotiation with private companies, the government, suppliers and clients for the
operation of thirdparties’ loyalty programs.
• Total planning of the company, forecasts, products, operation and organizational structure.
• Establishing the company’s general operational and performance strategy
• Winning the bid, designing, implementing and operating the whole Red çngel Benefits project.
• Definition of a complex project, with recording of transactions, customer service, direct
marketing and integration of the product in their own television and radio program.
• Implementation of largescale projects with great media impact.
|Company: Tecnolog‹as Diales de M‰xico // |Department: Commercial Department |
|Position: Commercial Director |Employees under my supervision: |
• Definition of products to be marketed by the sales force.
• Planning strategies and establishing proposals.
• Defining innovative, cuttingedge commercial and creative proposals for promotion through social networks.
• Increasing the company’s sales levels by %.
|Company: Boletazo FIMPE Trust F/ // |Department: Marketing |
|Position: Head of Department |Employees under my supervision: |
• Design, planning, implementation and followup of draws, as well as the presentation of the respective prizes.
• Coordination and supervision of the production of TV programs.
• Design, planning, and coordination of advertising for all the media TV, radio, cinema,
printed material, BTL campaigns and the Internet
• Coordination and supervision of advertising agencies and production companies as well as supervision of
• Directing and managing a whole strategic and operative marketing department.
• Successfully managing the marketing area of a company mainly focusing on marketing
efforts and with a great capacity for management and investment in the media.
• Planning, implementing and concluding one of the biggest public draws in Mexico,
delivering more than , cars to an equal number of winners, as well as carrying out a
total of advertising campaigns in the media.
• Achieving % brand recognition and increasing the credibility level of the Boletazo
|Company: Cushman and Wakefield S.A. de C.V. //|Department: Retail Commercial Services |
|Position: Assistant Commercial Services Manager |Employees under my supervision: |
|Subdirector | |
• Evaluation of projects for real estate investment and draws in the commercial area.
• Layout, implementation and financial, commercial and operational consulting for
• Administration of commercial properties.
• Evaluation, contact and negotiation with national and foreign AAA companies.
• Designing and implementing the project for the administration and commercialization of the commercial
spaces of the Mexico City Subway network
• Auction of the “Peninsula” property in Puerto Vallarta”, achieving a final price over %
above the expected value.
• Participation in the “Alameda” and “Altavista ” project, in the definition of spaces and
• Valuation and negotiation of rent levels and conditions for the Scotiabank Inverlat network
|Company: Banco Inbursa, S.A. de C.V. // |Department: New Project Development |
|Position: Assistant Manager Subdirector |Employees under my supervision: |
• Development of the business plans for applying Smart Card Technology and global positioning in
transportation projects as well as the issue and operation of vouchers.
• Establishing and implementing strategic alliances with national and international
• Evaluation, negotiation, acquisition and implementation of lastgeneration companies and
• Preparation, control and administration of the budgets for the area.
• Establishing the strategic objectives for the area as well as negotiating them with the
company’s head office.
• Direction and coordination of different public tenders, principally for the national toll road and highway network
and the Mexico City Collective Transport System.
• Evaluation and Acquisition of the “Integra” company and the Chilean “Intelligent
Multimodal Transport” company.
• Negotiation and establishment of strategic alliances with companies from the United
States, Europe and Australia.
• Implementation of the “Transformer” pilot plan of the Government of the State of
Coahuila as well as with the Autocar company in Cancun and Estrella Blanca.
• Design and implementation of clearing houses for transport transactions and electronic
• Implementation of electronic payment systems in gas stations and operation of diesel for
• Negotiation with PEMEX for authorization for using electronic payment methods in gas
|Company: Outsourcing Inburnet, S.A. // |Department: Operations and systems |
|Company: Afore Inbursa, S.A. de C.V. // |Department: Operations and systems |
|Position: Assistant Operations Manager Outsourcing |Employees under my supervision: personas |
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!