• Developing/monitoring annual marketing plans for company, organizing and executing
marketing activities. Analyzing and suggesting marketing strategies to increase market
share by guiding the sales team.
• Updating and analyzing market estimates for product categories, examining competitive
products in the market, and drawing comparison based on features, price, design,
distribution, and other factors.
• Planning advertising/promotional campaigns with key retailers/end users, preparing
advertising strategies, merchandising initiatives including new product launch plans and
interacting with PR as well as channel marketing teams to increase the traffic to service
centers and augment sales in showrooms and distribution networks.
• Reviewing sales forecast to identify opportunities through promotion, providing inputs to
sales department for better product distribution.
• Researching the current market scenario, undertaking competitive analysis and capturing
new business opportunities. Analyzing/preparing sales forecast and actual sales reports
and submitting the same to the senior authorities for further decision making.
B September – July / Reem Plastics
The organization aims to provide market with word class plastic products, focusing on setting
highest standards of service/innovation in several categories. Reem Plastics focused in two
main streams of businesses namely household line and industrial services line.
Inducted in the organization as Financial Accountant, charted a phenomenal growth curve to
merit promotion from Project Manager, Marketing and Sales Director to Director
• Feb – Jul : Director General
• Oct – Feb : Marketing and Sales Director
• May – Mar : Project Manager
• Sep – Oct : Financial Accountant
Director General February – July :
• Marshaled capacity to % by way of defining annual objects/targets for each
department and formulated expansion plan of organization.
• Instituted new centers/stores in main cities, developed an advanced method of
distributing products, set up system support and operational functions to maximize local
outputs of marketing/sales departments and overall sales to %.
• Set the company objectives according to the board of directors' vision, identified each
department's objectives to achieve the main company goals.
• Reviewed and analyzed periodically business results, forecasting of financial