[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
JASSEL V., MBA
th Avenue San Francisco, CA
* Advanced Microsoft Office/Access/ Excel/ERP systems skills pivot tables, macros, vlookups, VBA
* Organized and detailoriented team player with ability to multitask under high pressure
* Courses in: Accounting, Management, International Business, Financial Analysis, and Investments
WORK EXPERIENCE concurrent with college studies
UC Berkeley Berkeley, CA March Present
Senior Financial Analyst
Forecasting, budgeting, analyzing financial statements, providing variance analysis, monitoring cash flows, reconciling, researching and gathering data; preparing and presenting financial reports; managing, preparing, administering, and directing financial resources; coordinating monthly and yearend financial close activities; interacting effectively across the organization at all levels, including senior personnel.
* Using: Oracle Hyperion Essbase, SAP Business Objects, PeopleSoft, SharePoint, and FileMaker Pro
Kurt Orban Partners, LLC Burlingame, CA December February
Senior Accountant temp job
Provided full cycle accounting support to understaffed department, oversaw accounting processes and internal controls, managed junior level accountants, produced analysis of monthly income statement and balance sheet, and prepared monthly cash forecasting/budgeting to meet operating and capital expenditures.
* Increased efficiency by recommending changes to accounting processes
Tech Soup Global San Francisco, CA March March
Accountant / Financial Analyst
Managed expenses and reimbursements, fixed asset depreciation and amortization, account reconciliations, month end closing, payroll, audit preparation, analyzed financial data, budgeting/forecasting/variance analysis, contract & grant accounting, presented quarterly financial reports, and ensured overall financial health.
* Reduced days sales outstanding from + days to under days
Northern California Community Service Organization Davis, CA January March
Treasurer / Finance Manager
Prepared monthly financial statements, performed cash flow analysis, recorded inkind contributions, reconciled bank accounts, and collaborated with President in preparing annual budget; utilized QuickBooks.
* Increased membership participation rates by % using motivational skills
Wells Fargo Bank San Francisco, CA June December
Teller, Operations Clerk I & II
Handled large quantities of cash, created cash reports, trained new hires, assisted manager with presentations on risk and compliance, processed business deposits and wire transfers; enforced banking regulations, strengthened customer relationships, provided customer service, and crosssold financial products and services.
* Promoted in less than one year due to high productivity
City of Pomona, Economic Development Department Pomona, CA June May
Organized and maintained accounting database, created invoices, recorded accounts receivables and payables.
* Initially hired as summer intern; offered permanent position due to top quality performance
Masters of Business Administration
Finance, California State University, Dominguez Hills Carson, CA Spring
Study Abroad in Taipei, Taiwan Winter
Overall GPA: . Delta Mu Delta, National Honor Society
Bachelor of Business Administration
Finance, San Francisco State University San Francisco, CA Fall
Vice President of the International Business Society