[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
righttopM A T E U S Z S Ł O W I K
mobile phone: +
date of birth: ..
I am a young man seeking the opportunity to expand my professional experience in the field of capital markets, banking and financial operations. I acquire knowledge fast and eagerly. I am very ambitious and always reach goals that I designate to myself. Cooperation in team work comes to me naturally and I have no problems whatsoever with interpersonal relations. I like very much to face new challenges and complete tasks assigned to me diligently. I am in perfect health and able to work hard in order to achieve success. In my free time I follow the changes taking place in the field of financial markets as well as the geopolitical situation in the world.
: Warsaw University Faculty of Law and Administration
Title of Master Thesis: „Supranational supervision over crediting institutions"
* Supervisor on Master Thesis: Warsaw University Professor
Hanna Gronkiewicz Waltz Ph.D. former President of the Polish Central Bank and
former Director of the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development
* Academic advisor on Master Thesis: Warsaw University Professor
Remigiusz W. Kaszubski Ph.D. Director of the Polish Banks Union
* : Secondary education: Johann Wolfgang Goethe high school in Warsaw
Broadened profile: history, introduction to law and economy, geography
: Stock Market Analyst Course organized by the Polish Stockbroker and Investment
Adviser Association. The subject of the course was:
Introduction to macro economy and international economic relations
Introduction to legal aspects of the IPO and financial instruments trading
Technical and fundamental analysis of stockoffering companies
Tracing of global economic situation cycles
In the nearest future I intend to apply for two year postdiploma studies on the subject of economy at the Warsaw School of Economics SGH. It is also my intention to acquire MBA diploma at an internationally renowned University. I bind my further career with managing an international financial corporation.
: Specialist for Anti Money Laundering Operations in Citibank International PLC
branch in Poland. The Warsaw branch supervised the whole EMEA Europe, Middle
East and Africa region. My main obligations were :
* Citibank corporate clients behavior analysis based on the internal procedure
* Reporting unusual behavior that might be connected to money laundering attempts
* Escalating confirmed ML cases to the London Compliance Office for further investigation and cooperation with the local authorities
: Cooperation with Polmatic a real estate firm. My main obligations were:
* To advise on the legal aspects of purchase, sale and management of the real estate
* Translation of documents received from company&;s foreign clients
* Preparation of agreement drafts and cooperation with external law firms
* Mortgage loan documents preparation
* Negotiating credit conditions with banks
: Cooperation with PharmaVigilance Consulting Group pharmaceutical consultants.
My main obligations were:
* Consulting legal aspects of report preparation according to Polish and EU standards
* Preparation of agreement drafts
* Preparation of estimated contract costs
: Management of a financial advisory firm and cooperation with two financial advisory
companies: Efect and Novision. My main obligations were:
* To establish relations with new clients
* Analyze their needs concerning single or regular investments in offered financial products and also evaluation when it comes to mortgage credit applications
* Conducting trainings in the subject of law to my team colleagues
: Elected a member of the Faculty Board one of five students representing the voice of
almost six thousand fellow students.
: Twice elected a member of Law Students General Assembly. Held responsible for
students rights protection, entrusted with financial aspects of student selfgovernment
and distribution of social services among needy colleagues.
Foreign language skills
Proficient user of English: Certificate of Proficiency in English Council of Europe Level: C,
issued by the University of Cambridge.
Good user of German: Zertifikat Deutsch Council of Europe Level: B,
issued by the Österreich Institut Warschau.
History, geopolitics, international relations, financial markets, economic geography, travels, bridge, chess.