Resume for Hussein S. for Banker / Bank Teller / Financial Services in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Hussein Al S.
Mobile No. Email: Nationality: Lebanese
Date of Birth : Languages : English / Arabic Visa Status : Visit Visa
SENIOR MARKET ANALYST
Market Research & Analysis Private Banking Business Development
Creative and highly talented professional with notable experience as a trader, trainer and market analyst within the financial markets
that has required strong research, fundamental / technical analysis skills and influencing abilities, and years of experience in the
mortgages and real estate market in the UAE.
• Top performer consistently achieving annual targets / financial goals. Energetic leader and mentor; easily build cohesion
and inspire individuals to strive forward position of increasing responsibility.
• Consistently noted by senior management, staff, and coworkers for superior job performance, creativity, solid work ethic,
and timely completion of all assignments meeting deadlines. Consistently "get the job done" and exceed expectations.
• Strong team working, communication, leadership, interpersonal and multitasking skills. Excellent communication skills in
English/ Arabic and the ability to interact effectively at all levels with Senior Executives. Holds UAE Driving License.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Fundamental / Technical Analysis Staff Training
Writing Reports / Presentations Customer Service
Business Development Relationship Management
Tutor / Mentor / Coach Planning & Organizing
Mortgage Expertise Portfolio Management
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Analysis Reports – Published high quality comprehensive economic reports on matters effecting G currencies, precious
metals, and energy markets.
• Presentations Uncommon ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner through seminars,
conferences and media. “Have been frequently quoted at Al Arabia, CNBC, Ekhbariya, Al Ektisadiya, and other local &
• Business Planning – Developed and implemented strategic plans and initiatives to drive growth across trading products
• Competitor Analysis – Introduced comprehensive competitor profiling techniques for provision that facilitates the close
monitoring and analysis of competitors’ markets, strategies and offerings
• Training – Provided several training programs for traders in the foreign exchange markets
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
ADVANCED CURRENCY MARKETS MAY – FEB
SENIOR MARKET ANALYST DUBAI, UAE
• Producing daily & weekly high quality comprehensive economic reports covering the fundamental and technical outlook for
FX and Futures Markets.
• Responsible of producing real time analysis on economic events affecting the FX and commodity markets.
• Assist in the preparation of speeches and the formulation of answers to questions by the media on the company’s
financials, strategy, development, and latest market news; have been frequently quoted at Al Arabia, CNBC Arabia, Al
Ekhbaria TV, and other local TV’s in the UAE.
• Creating presentations regarding trading strategies, long term currency & commodities outlook and presenting them in
seminars to target new customers.
• Regular meeting with VIP clients to discuss current market conditions and support them
improve their trading strategies.
• Support the sales team by providing daily market brief and forecasts on currency movement as well as regular trainings to
improve their knowledge and understanding of FX trading. Ê
• Produced client presentations and individual client material for sales team to present to clients.
COLDWELL BANKER FEB – JAN
REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT DUBAI, UAE
• Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
• Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they
• Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
• Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
Hussein S. Page
• Advice & answers clients’ questions on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, maintenance, appraisals
and related matters
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, when details of transactions need to be negotiated,
generally representing one or the other.
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
• Representing the company in local and international Real Estate Exhibitions
RAKBANK SEP – JAN
SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER DUBAI, UAE
• Building client relationships through the promotion and sale of various Mortgage products.
• Providing excellent customer service as well as providing professional advice using
knowledge of the bank’s products.
• Ensuring compliance with operational/ credit procedures in accordance with audit
• Liaising with and providing support to other business units within the Bank. Example –
Credit, Credit Operations, for approval, documentation and disbursal of loans.
• Producing, analyzing and reporting management statistics as well as recommending and
implementing changes/ improvements based on the findings of these statistics.
• Providing market intelligence on the product and keeping abreast of developments in the
local and global market.
• Interacting and reporting/ obtaining feedback on Credit/ Sales Service Quality issues to
ensure superior customer satisfaction as well as improvement in the product features.
INTEGRATED FINANCIAL ADVISORS MAR – JUL
SENIOR DEALER BEIRUT, LEBANON
• Execute buy and sell transactions on behalf of clients in compliance with best execution requirements.
• Preparing & maintaining track record of daily and weekly statements for clients.
• Training Branch Staff on foreign exchange dealing fundamentals and processes.
• Developing and maintaining trading relationships with other brokers within the Middle East region.
• Providing pre and after sales support for electronic trading services including conducting demos, implementation, user
training and ongoing problem solving.
• Producing daily technical and fundamental analysis reports on major currency pairs, precious metals, crude oil, and US
• Providing training programs for trading in the foreign exchange market covering the fundamental and technical analysis
• Essentials of Management
• Business Planning
• Sales Planning and Territory Management
• Customer Service Skills
• Money Laundry
• Time Management.
• Business Goal Management
• Real Estate Certified Practitioner’s Training Course
Currently enrolled in the CFA Chartered Financial Analyst program
Bachelor of Science, Banking & Finance, Belford University
Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design, Lebanese International University semesters for graduation
Lebanese Baccalaureate, Mathematics Section. June
• MSOffice Word/Excel/Access/PowerPoint
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, & Indesign
• Trading Platforms Reuters & Bloomberg
• Banking Systems Equation, Beam, Omni Docs, & RLS
REFERENCES : Available upon request
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!