BANK OF MANHATTAN, El Segundo, CA Apr
A boutique bank specialized in lending and private banking for highnetworth individuals HNWI and
small/ mediumsized businesses.
• Interacted with management to create client presentations and participate in due diligence reviews of
• Created pitch and client materials with quantitative and qualitative analysis for potential/ active
• Engaged with relationship managers in expanding client deposits and seeking out new banking
• Handled all new account applications, including all necessary regulatory documentation.
• Served as liaison for clients. Regularly assisted the business development officers in answering all
types of financial and banking questions and with the completion of all banking transactions.
• Managed business and personal online banking relationships for the bank.
• Served as an intermediary to other divisions of the bank—tracking portfolios and responding to client
• Completed daily regulatory reports, as well as monthly and quarterly audit functions for the bank.
FIRST REPUBLIC BANK, Private Banking Division Sept
A leading provider of private banking, wealth management, trust and brokerage services for businesses
and highnetworth individuals HNWI.
Preferred Private Banker, Los Angeles, CA
• Established new highnetworth private banking relationships through referrals and cold calls % to
goal ratio. Clients included: doctors and their private practices, real estate groups, and highnet
• Serviced accounts and loans, and processed new loan applications.
• Conducted quarterly audits and maintained branch compliance logs; balanced the branch and vault.
Client Services Associate, Newport Beach, CA