[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Xiaochang Annabelle L.
L.vingston Street, Apt, Brooklyn, NY, US
Cornell University, Ithaca and New York, NY Aug Dec
* Master of Financial Engineering; GPA: ./.
* Relevant Courses: Stochastic Calculus, Monte Carlo Simulation, Statistics Regression, ARIMA, GARCH and factor model, Equity Derivatives, Bond Mathematics, Corporate Credit
* Degree Project: Constructing a Hedged PortfoL.o of M&A Deal Prospects BMO Capital Markets
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN Aug Dec
* Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering; GPA: ./.
* Received honors and academic distinction upon graduation top % of the graduation class
CREMAC Commercial Finance, New York Nov Present
* Designed and developed the company loan data management system using Access VBA and SQL.
* UtiL.zed the data management system to generate monthly summary on company loan portfoL.o.
* Conducted midsize US bank profitabiL.ty analysis by implementing crosssection time series regression.
* Analyzed over commercial banks&; financial data and constructed models to present their loan structures and net interest margin requirements.
* Built up the pricing model for the company&;s AB structure MBS product.
RBS Global Banking & Markets, Hong Kong Jun Aug
Summer Analyst Debt Capital Markets
* Participated in over $. bilL.on investment grade and dim sum bond offerings for leading firms in the consumer goods, basic materials and energy sectors.
* Conducted credit analysis to determine preL.minary credit ratings based on Moody&;s rating methodology.
* Developed debt capital structure analysis using ratio analysis and comparable analysis to determine pricing range and optimum amount of debt instruments to issue.
TVS Motor Company, Bangalore, India May Jun Consultant Intern MBA internship program of Purdue Krannert School of Business
* Created statistical data models to support decision making process in reducing the variety and complexity of the engine part pool
* AppL.ed SAS to conduct statistical tests and identified potential drivers of part forging cost.
* Concluded statistical results and made suggestions on part consoL.dation to minimize cost
Vice president of Purdue University Chinese StudentScholar Association Apr Mar
* Organized on campus events, including largescale events with over participants
Cofounder of Chinese Undergraduate Students Association Mar Mar
* Founded the first Chinese undergraduate student association at Purdue
Skills: Excel VBA, R, SAS, MATLAB, C/C++, Windows and UNIX system, Bloomberg
Language Skills: Fluent in Mandarin and EngL.sh
Interests: TraveL.ng, Horseback Riding, Wall CL.mbing