[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Kordova St Mobile
|Selfmotivated with effective interpersonal skills |Excellent Public Speaker |
|Problem Solver and Decision Maker |Referral/Repeat Business Generation |
|Knowledgeable in Commercial Credit |Demonstrated success in Persuasion, |
| |Influence, and Negotiation Skills |
|TriLingual: English Fluent, Russian Fluent, |Wellversed in financial needs of vast array|
|Hebrew Basic |business industries |
June – Present, Corporate Actions AnalystForeign Securities
Bank Leumi Tel Aviv, Israel
• Oversee processing of corporate action events mandatory and voluntary for all international accounts.
• Maintain oversight of the documentation process with custodians for the elections, including
announcement of event and response of elections based on the direction provided by trading desk.
Includes: reading, analyzing, and understanding of notices, as well as effectively communicating event
details to multiple parties.
• Review all positions, transactions, and cost basis discrepancies related to corporate action events, as
presented by the accounting team from daily reconciliation process.
• Research corporate action industry standards and compare existing vendors to those identified
June – June , Business Banking Specialist
HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Brooklyn, NY
• Develop, manage, and expand an existing business portfolio.
• Acquire new business through referrals of outside accounting and law firms, as well as existing business
• Crosssell products from other company segments, such as Premier and Investment.
• Oversee assigned accounts, mainly new relationships, through consistent contact to ascertain that all
needs are fulfilled and all expectations are met and exceeded.
May – May , Senior Client Associate
Signature Bank New York, NY
• In charge of managing small business client portfolio consisting of diverse metro area businesses,
totaling $M in balances and $M+ in commercial loans.
• Contributed to $M balance growth through networking and referral business generation.
• Actively maintain close relationships with notable accounting and consulting firms outside of bank,
which serve as referral sources.
• Meet and exceed client’s expectations by closely monitoring portfolio through frequent contact to
ensure all needs are met.
• Interfacing with several departments within bank and outside firms to maximize client’s satisfaction.
• Commercial Lending, Economics for Bankers, Accounting for Bankers. AIB Online Program, Present
• Chemistry/Psychology, SUNY Albany. Albany, NY, December