[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Luigi A. G.
E Autumn Woods Way
Professional achievements combined with a continuous record of exceeding business expectations have enabled me to be highly competent in cost analysis, planning, problem solving and managing employees while achieving high levels of quality and productivity. Current achievements include personal initiatives i.e., automation of processes with a direct positive impact on the financials of my organization.
ExxonMobil Downstream Global Head Quarters
Downstream IT Controllers Senior Analyst Global Business Services Division: Sept Present
* Provided a concise explanation of IT costs and trends to L senior management and business line vicepresidents evaluated and explained the financial impact of significant business decisions
* Provided business consulting to L IT division managers. Participated in global IT system analyses, studies and financial implementation processes. Including development, documentation, execution and completion of either cost saving or growth driven initiatives
* Combined knowledge of specific business strategies, work drivers, metrics, rate/volume impacts to produce monthly reporting and analyses. Including variance from plan/forecast, evaluation of future cost trends and identification of efficiencies/cost saving areas
* Responsible for managing monthly Key Performance Indicators KPI reports and implementing targeted solutions to improve processes/efficiency Downstream IT division.
* Acted as financial advisor/analyst for the ExxonMobil IT EMIT downstream divisions e.g., analyzing fixed and variable global costs. Included identification and resolution of material accounting errors using Business Warehouse, SAP and SQL tools
* Conducted economic analysis of global projects $M, aiding the program/project managers and stakeholders in final decisions regarding project profitability project economics, scheduling and endorsement process
* Communicated and implemented policies, accounting guidelines e.g. writeoffs, depreciation schedules, divestments, controlrelated activities budget overruns & inactivity and facilitate guidance/interpretations
* Participated in the yearly planning and budgeting P&B process to develop entire forecast for the IT division. Included either topdown or bottomup budgeting approaches to allocate budget within a matrix organization by service and customer
* Expert financial modeling builder
ExxonMobil Downstream Global Head Quarters
BAR Business Analysis and Reporting Controllers Financial Analyst: May Dec
* Business Analysis and Reporting BAR analyst for the main Dowstream divisions rotating between Fuels Marketing, Lubricants & Specialties and Research & Engineering organizations respectively for the global business services division within ExxonMobil Global Services Company
* Analyzed Global recoveries, drilling down to regional and local levels of base and project costs.
* Conducted ad hoc studies reconciling ledger discrepancies and providing concise financial answers to the main customers, vice presidents and functional managers.
* Performed various tasks in project economics including NPV, IRR, critical path and general time value of money calculations, working in close proximities with project managers and global account managers.
* Developed unique reports to address individual business lines needs, consolidating world wide data from the various ledger e.g., SAP systems systems while addressing material variances that could impact the business.
* Developed power point presentations to cascade down the entire organization.
Costco Corporation Regional Buying and Administration Office: Sterling, Virginia
Inventory Control Specialist: November May
* Managed inventory and inventory control systems on stores in the North East region, ensuring justintime inventory JIT to be on schedule days a week.
* Negotiated vendor contracts on new merchandise and highvolume onetime buys.
* Responsible for the purchase and distribution of $M worth of merchandise weekly; budget variance was $.M due to seasonality.
* Acted as a liaison between regional managers, buyers and vendors, by stepping in and solving freight and price discrepancies.
* Developed sales forecasts, budget forecasts, and profit/loss projections on new and existing inventory.
* George Mason University School of Management, Fairfax, Virginia
Bachelor of Sciences B.S. with a Major in Finance, Spring
* Northern Virginia Com. College, Fairfax, Virginia
Curriculum included Economics and Business courses. Fall .
* Strong skills in Mathematics, Finance & IT.
* Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office and other applications. Expert in Excel e.g., consolidation, pivot tables and Powerpoint additional proficiency includes Access, Word & Publisher
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Bilingual, Spanish fluent and English fluent.
* SAP ERP Systems Business Warehouse Applications BW and RR systems
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both languages
* Proficient in SQL data queries and data consolidation
* Tennis, soccer, reading, snowboarding, music, theater, arts.